*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) *** | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) ***

if anyone thinks the Pats are going to fall apart because they sign Tebow as their third strung qb, they have been in a coma for the last decade or so

It would not surprise me one bit if he ends up being Brady's eventual replacement after he retires or gets injured.

It would also not surprise me one bit if he completely turns it around.

Look at how long it took Steve Young to play well in the NFL.

He is playing for the best coach in the game today and with the OC who drafted him into the NFL.

The ONE Coach who felt he was worth drafting that high, as a potential starting QB.

The whole "media distraction" thing is being way over valued. Do you really think it's going to impact Brady if the media is asking questions about Tebow? The media is going to spend an hour asking questions regardless, the play on the field will not be impacted by which questions are or aren't raised in a press conference.

You sir, underestimate the power of prayer. Tebow has several hundred thousand committed born-again christians praying for him to succeed. He is seen as a good-looking, well-spoken, muscular christian who will help to disseminate their message. In fact he has a future career as a high profile tele-evangelist lined up already. We see him as a QB with a 47% pass completion percentage. They see him as a future christian leader who can attract the youth of America.
While Brady should be unconcerned by the Tebow signing, the reality is that TT will inevitably attract inordinate attention because of what he will become, post football.

Tebow was waived at the end of April. It took over a month for the Pats to even show interest. I don't get why anyone believes this is part of a master plan, or any plan at all, by Belicheat. Seems like an afterthought to me. Normally we'd consider this camp fodder if it wasn't Tebow. At best this is an experiment by BB.

Tebow was waived at the end of April. It took over a month for the Pats to even show interest. I don't get why anyone believes this is part of a master plan, or any plan at all, by Belicheat. Seems like an afterthought to me. Normally we'd consider this camp fodder if it wasn't Tebow. At best this is an experiment by BB.

i personlly think the Pats had minor interest from day one but they played this out about as well as you can play it to get as little attention as possible even though it still got attention. Belichek seems to get more out of many players than other coaches do although I dont Tebow plays much qb if at all in NE but he gets to learn from one of the best

IMO it's likely a case of Urban Meyer asking his buddy Belicheat to do him a favor to re-validate Timmy's worth through association with the successful Pats and interest by him personally in what's turned out to be a no-risk signing. (aka "friends helping friends").

You guys are clueless if you think Tom Brady is coming out of the game for Tebow to run some gadget play at QB.

The only time Tebow will see the field is when the Pats are kicking the **** out of the Jests. And when that happens it will only be so Belichick can clown Rex.

IMO it's likely a case of Urban Meyer asking his buddy Belicheat to do him a favor to re-validate Timmy's worth through association with the successful Pats and interest by him personally in what's turned out to be a no-risk signing. (aka "friends helping friends").

Exactly. The Pats didnt even keep a 3rd string QB last year. No one is threatening Brady's playing time. We're talking about one of the all time great QBs. Its the perfect situation for Tebow. He cant be much of a distraction when there is no question who the QB is.

Now when your starting QB is Mark Sanchez, having Tebow on the bench can be a distraction.

Back
Top Bottom