*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) *** | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) ***

I think this move does nothing but help us win the division.. Tim Tebow is nothing but a distraction, another bone head move by Belichick. FACT..Patriots have won NOTHING since getting caught cheating...

I wish the Dolphins would have made this move to create a media frenzy.

Coach Belichick is so clever.

I did read that Tebow is going to have to preform well in training camp at QB if he's to remain, and I have this feeling he will.

I wish the Dolphins would have made this move to create a media frenzy.

Coach Belichick is so clever.

I did read that Tebow is going to have to preform well in training camp at QB if he's to remain, and I have this feeling he will.

This move would have been blasted by the media if the Fins signed Tebow...headed by that knucklehead Heath Evans.

I think this move does nothing but help us win the division.. Tim Tebow is nothing but a distraction, another bone head move by Belichick. FACT..Patriots have won NOTHING since getting caught cheating...

Not sure what your referring to. Since being caught cheating they have won more titles than any other team in the league.

*AFCE division title
*AFC Championship title

*AFCE Division title

*AFCE Divison title

*AFCE Dvision title
*AFC Championship title

*AFCE Division title.

It's not about winning or losing in a post. McDaniels did get the most out of Tebow when he was there did he not?

His argument was crap. I simply called him out on it.

This move would have been blasted by the media if the Fins signed Tebow...headed by that knucklehead Heath Evans.

100% correct. If any other team had picked him up, Heath Evans would have crucified* them (* denotes Tebow approved term). However, because it's his former coach, it's a brilliant strategy by the Mastercoach. Heath "BS" Evans now passes the other TV wunderkind, Skip Bayless, as the most biased and most detested NFL analyst on TV.

Wow.

If this thread was actually about YOU...this post would have been a lot more, well...readable.

lol. Good one. I should have left the personal stuff off there. Touche.

LD

Best Tweet by Jamal Anderson: Tebow, Brady & Gronk on the same team. They just need to sign Justin Bieber as a place kicker. #NewEnglandBeatles

:-)

Funny stuff right there, lol

LD

The whole "media distraction" thing is being way over valued. Do you really think it's going to impact Brady if the media is asking questions about Tebow? The media is going to spend an hour asking questions regardless, the play on the field will not be impacted by which questions are or aren't raised in a press conference.

Not sure what your referring to. Since being caught cheating they have won more titles than any other team in the league.

*AFCE division title
*AFC Championship title

*AFCE Division title

*AFCE Divison title

*AFCE Dvision title
*AFC Championship title

*AFCE Division title.

At the end of the day, its still about winning Super Bowls. Now if you want to hang on to DIV titles and Confrence Champs., then the Mark Sanchez led Jets were quite successful too. And you and Junc can have a sleep over talking about it.

Back
Top Bottom