Hey! Where did Michelle Go? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey! Where did Michelle Go?

Originally posted by Barbarian
Ohhhh, man, that could be taken the wrong way.... :eek:
Dude, clean your mind, I mean she's a professional as far as her job and dealing with online interactions......... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by FFiB

We talked about that as well and I told her not to worry about one idiot.

This woman deserves a lot of respect. She is a great gal.

Of course, she is. I haven't meet her (or anyone) and can only speak from what I have read here, but obviously from reading her posts, she's a kind and classy person. To me, if a person knows that, then they would understand why she was doing the pictures. Glad to see you guys went to the game, hope you had fun inspite of Ray's horrendous performance.

:D :cool: :D

Is there some way we can do an online poll or petition? I think we all should find a way to show her that we not only admire her beauty, but really respect her as a fan. We miss her and we want her back damn it!

WHO"S WITH ME?!?!

Originally posted by fin-atic
Is there some way we can do an online poll or petition? I think we all should find a way to show her that we not only admire her beauty, but really respect her as a fan. We miss her and we want her back damn it!

WHO"S WITH ME?!?!

well we got her manager here (jaydog) let's solicit his home with phone calls and mail. LMAO

:lol:

Originally posted by Jaydog57
As far as the person who posted negative comments, just be a little more careful next time how you express yourself. Michele is doing ok, she's been really busy with work and will post again soon. --Miadphan's Manager:cool:

Hey Jay, as promised I am working on tix for the Raiders game for you two.

:D

Originally posted by FFiB

Hey Jay, as promised I am working on tix for the Raiders game for you two.

:D
Thanks man, much appreciated.:cool:

Not to worry fin-atic, she will be back......:)

I've met Jaydog and Michelle myself over the summer while I was vacationing down in Fl.

They were both very nice people... i dont know what this whole outfit thing was about as Im not a dolphins fan, and I only swing by here once ina while... but i've been lurking here and posting occasionally for close to a year , for kicks..

but if you post your picture, you have to deal with the feedback, positive or negative..

just my 2 cents..

and who cares what anyone thinks anyways?

I met both this past weekend and both are wunderbar people!

Hopefully, next season's game we can tailgate :)

Oddly enough a similar problem started up on our Steeler board when some people posted pics - and again it was because one woman got the claws out over anothers picture. Weird huh?

Back
Top Bottom