Hey! Where did Michelle Go? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey! Where did Michelle Go?

Well, Since we can all use a good laugh... I'll go on ahead and post my pic... this was taken on Board during "Operation Enduring Freedom"

I would say Cruddy61 is gay, but I don't want to give homosexuals a bad rep. I think Homosexuals have more class. They certainly have more style.

Barbarian don't ever do that again. Now I can't see for at least a week.

just messing with you

Good to see you again, Michelle. Hope the Fins give us all something to cheer about tonight!

Lets see...

Michelle fans: 100's

Assholes: 2

And they are probably both Jet fans. We appreciate you and are glad youre back!

Yes. Michelle was very nice to let me stay in her place during the first half of my Fl vacation..

in fact, i owe her 20 bucks... she's cute too.

Originally posted by davster82
I would say Cruddy61 is gay, but I don't want to give homosexuals a bad rep. I think Homosexuals have more class. They certainly have more style.

homosexuals know a beautiful woman when they see one too...

This "person" is obviously just a troll-like cave dweller who is jealous of anyone getting attention.

Michelle... keep on keepin on Babe! and thanks for rising above the filth of one or two a$$holes who are only out to take shots at those of a higher caliber....

I honestly don't care about someone's viewpoint of me that has 6 posts. Whatever :rolleyes:

I am here to say that the reason for my half-ass presence on this board as of late is because I have met the most incredible man. I am spending alot of time getting to know him and he has alot of potential for long term possibilities. The only thing that could possibly be wrong is that he likes one of our rivals, but for that I will forgive him. :D

See ya around and take care all :D

Good luck Michelle with your new relationship.

Can we now get over the fact that she's not going to be here much and either let this thread die or move it to the appropriate forum? :)

Back
Top Bottom