Hi Guys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi Guys

NEM

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just thought I would stop in to say hello. I am sure you can hardly wait for my first post.

Originally posted by NEM
Just thought I would stop in to say hello. I am sure you can hardly wait for my first post.

As far as you know, that WAS your first post.

I'm actually on the edge of my seat waiting for posts from you. I'll bet you predict the Dolphins to win ths week huh?

You guys want a prediction for Sunday? OK, here's the first one.

SNOW

A$$holedomas is in the house!!!!! Can't wait for the next prediction

Truth is, I don't make predictions on games. Anything can happen in any given game.....but, I do appreciate the fact that the Pats will be playing at home....and in a great position to finish you guys off for the division title.

Before the season began I was a believer in Brian Griese, the fact that he might do a better job than Fiedler. Apparently I was wrong. Fiedler seems to get the team up , and I fear more about him, this Sunday, that if Griese were starting.

That being said, I look for Belichick to devise something new for the Dolphins this Sunday. And, the crowd at Gillette Stadium will probably be the noisest, and rowdiest, in Pats history.

The outcome of this game could be decided as early as the first quarter. If the Pats can jump out to an early lead, 10 points or more, then control of this game will be totally intheir hands, and if the Fins are forced to play one dimensional against a Belichick defense....your guys may as well catch an early flight.

However, jumping out to early leads is not a trademark of a Charlie Weis offensive scheme, except for last week against the Colts, which, BTW, was the only way the Pats could win against Indy....

Same scenario here....Pats score first, take lead, Fins will NOT catch up...especially in Foxboro.....

There, that was my first post of substance, and I have tried lmy best to be a nice guy, and civil....which for me, is not easy to do...seeing as I am a crotchety, old, senile son of a bitch....

So, would someone say something really obscene and vulgar to me so I can revert back to the true NEM.

Now, where the hell are the smilies on this dumb Dolphin messageboard? Ooops, the vile NEM almost slipped out there. Sorry.

I don't think the Pats know how to put away a game early, look for this one to go down to the fourth quarter with the unhappy Pats fans going home thinking what could have been!:confused:

Originally posted by T-Bone
I don't think the Pats know how to put away a game early, look for this one to go down to the fourth quarter with the unhappy Pats fans going home thinking what could have been!:confused:

Yeah, we've been hiding our "put it away" game plan until this coming Sunday, in Snow.

Now, I am off for the morning, will be back later.

:D :D :evil: :evil:

NEM,

It's become quite obvious to me that you don't have confidence in the Pats winning this Sunday.

You stated that BB would come up with something different for this game.

Why would a team do anything different from the same scheme that has resulted in two wins versus the same team?

I think it's safe to say....

"It will be a defensive battle, low scoring, and the winner will be decided in the 4th quarter by the team that can execute on the offensive side of the ball in that quarter."

If anything, I expect Norv to do something different.

The only thing that will be put away will be BB's game plan that he devises for sunday. It's been a great run but now its time for a new sheriff in the AFC east and after the game sunday the Pats will have some Phish breathing down their necks!
:mdfin: :helmet: :horsey:

I don't see either team blowing this one out. Sadly the Phins just HARDLY ever do that (Turkey day was a nice change) and I don't remember the stat, but something like 8 of the last 10 wins by NE were by 6 points or less. So it will be a close game, however I dont' think that it will be won on Offense, I think one of the D's is going to make a HUGE play late in the 4th to seal it. HOPEFULLY it is for the phins.

Am I the only one who finds something terribly wrong with a logo of the patriots next to a cactus?? Thats just wrong. This dude seriously needs to move to another state if he's going to be rooting for the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom