Hi Guys | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi Guys

Originally posted by Dolfan02
Am I the only one who finds something terribly wrong with a logo of the patriots next to a cactus?? Thats just wrong. This dude seriously needs to move to another state if he's going to be rooting for the Pats.

Actually, we have the BIGGEST Patriot's fan club in the country, outside of New England, and the only one outside of New England that is "officially" sanctioned by the New England Patriots themselves.

Southern Florida has/had a BIG Pats Fan Club too, but I believe we have surpassed them in size, and organization.

In 1999, last time the Pats played here, we had over 10,000 Pats fans at our tailgate party outside of Sun Devil Stadium and the night before the game, at our headquarters that holds about 250 persons, legally, there were over 1,000 Pats fans in attendance, including Bob Kraft and Mrs. Kraft.

So, as you see, the Pats logo and the CACTUS go well together.....

I had season tickets for the Pats, from 1960 to 1988, when I moved here to Arizona....choosing the Cactus over the Florida Palms.

I formed the New England Patriots Fan Club Of Arizona in 1997 and it has grown bigger and bigger every year.

So, as you see, Pats and Cactii, a good mix. Kind of a nice logo too, don't you think? Of course, after this Sunday, you really won't want to see any Pats logos for quite a while, I would expect.

:cool: :cool:

Originally posted by NEM
Just thought I would stop in to say hello. I am sure you can hardly wait for my first post.

that pariots symbol is the corniest thing i've seen since
the frigin xfl

Originally posted by NEM

I had season tickets for the Pats, from 1960 to 1988,

so you were there during their 'glory' years :lol:

just think about all that wasted money :lol: :lol:

Re: Re: Hi Guys

Originally posted by dolphinsrok

that pariots symbol is the corniest thing i've seen since
the frigin xfl

Yeah, right. A dumb Dolphin named "Flipper" with a BIG "M" in a circle stuck on the top of his head is much better.

:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by NEM

Southern Florida has/had a BIG Pats Fan Club too, but I believe we have surpassed them in size, and organization.

In 1999, last time the Pats played here, we had over 10,000 Pats fans at our tailgate party outside of Sun Devil Stadium and the night before the game

:cool: :cool:

This statement is a joke. I've been living in South Florida for 24 YEARS and I don't know not one single Pats fan. I know Jet fans, Bills fans, Raider fans, Bucs fans, but I've never even seen a Pats fan anywhere in Florida my ENTIRE LIFE. And lets be honest while were at it, Pats fans were the most scarce (aside from Cardinal and Panther fans) fans before they won the superbowl, I honestly did not think there were any left in those times.

At Sun Devil stadium you claim to have had "10,000" fans at a tailgate party outside? Thats great, did you see the whole stadium packed INSIDE with Dolphin fans a few weeks ago when we played the Chargers on Monday night in Sun Devil? Yeah, roughly about 58,000 Finfans.

Originally posted by NEM
The outcome of this game could be decided as early as the first quarter. If the Pats can jump out to an early lead, 10 points or more, then control of this game will be totally intheir hands, and if the Fins are forced to play one dimensional against a Belichick defense....your guys may as well catch an early flight.
10 points won't be enough to take Miami out of its gameplan, not even in the third quarter. Ricky's proven he's most effective late in the game. I think the Pats would need to be up 15-plus in the fourth before Miami would back off the run any. We've seen the Fins a few times this year put games away with 4th-quarter drives that burn loads of time off the clock in the process.

Personally, I hope it's cold and snowing. I think that would favor both our offense and defense, compared to the Pats -- or at least be no disadvantage. But we'll see.

In any case, welcome to the board.

This statement is a joke. I've been living in South Florida for 24 YEARS and I don't know not one single Pats fan. I know Jet fans, Bills fans, Raider fans, Bucs fans, but I've never even seen a Pats fan anywhere in Florida my ENTIRE LIFE. And lets be honest while were at it, Pats fans were the most scarce (aside from Cardinal and Panther fans) fans before they won the superbowl, I honestly did not think there were any left in those times.

At Sun Devil stadium you claim to have had "10,000" fans at a tailgate party outside? Thats great, did you see the whole stadium packed INSIDE with Dolphin fans a few weeks ago when we played the Chargers on Monday night in Sun Devil? Yeah, roughly about 58,000 Finfans.

Hi Dolfan02....maybe you need to get out some more. I have lived in Ft Lauderdale for 8 years and I have watched Patriot games with lots of NE fans over the years. When I wear my Patriots hat I constantly run into fellow fans. This was before and after the SB.Your post just made me scratch my head in amazement.

Isn't Kendall some little hick barrio south of Miami ?

Get a life, son. Expand your horizons

Alright alright, first off, the bickering about fans being from certian places needs to stop, now just because I live in the Northeast (in freaking vermont!, yes it's an actual state not a town) does not mean that I have to root for the Patsies. Being exposed to them so much up here makes me sick and I hope to god the phins put and end to all these smiling rednecks.......god they annoy me.....they don't even know football, but yeah, I can kinda see where you come from in a way, it is funny to own a South Florida Team winter Jacket lol! I will not EVER go over to the darkside just because they happen to be closer to me. I'm going to the game so I hope that ya'll will allow me to wear my aqua instead of that crap blue.

So, you must be living in a closet. There is a HUGE club called the New England Patriots Fan Club Of SouthEast Florida" based somewhere just north of Miami.

Obviously you don't get out too often.

Now, as far as Sun Devil Stadium, the last time the Pats played here, Pats fans so outnumbered Cardinal fans INSIDE the stadium, that the local papers here referred to the crowd as a "Sea of Blue."

And, Arizona Pats Fan Club was voted "Fans of the Year" by Patriots Football Weekly for that huge showing.

Of course when the Dolphins played here earlier this year, instead of in San Diego, admission to the game was FREE so, naturally, all the free loading fin fans turned out, or at least those that could afford a Fin jersey, or hat.

And, if I am not mistaken, when a lot of teams play in Miami, there usually are thousands of visiting team jerseys in the stands.

When games are played in Foxboro, 99.9% of the people inside wear patriot colors....and occasionally you might see a Dolphin hat, or shirt, from some deranged fan who probably was brain farted by an alligator.

Oh, have a nice day.

I went to three Pats games.

The first game, the Pats fans were partying as we beat the Colts. That was wen we went 5-11 :cry:

The NEXT year, I went to the Charger game and everyone was going nuts. That was the 10 point with 6 to go 4th quarter comeback by Brady. His 1st come from behind victory ever.....

The year after that, was MNF vs. the Steelers. I have to say this, our fans terrorized the 3 Steeler fans there. We ran all three right out of the stadium ;) I thought the fans were being jerks, but it was funny.

We have fans that care. :D ;) :tongue:

Allright, Im gonna jump in and negate the comment about Sun Devil Stadium back on Monday Night. I was one a the many fans that drove the 5 hours to pheonix from Cali. The best part was seeing every car that drove by have a jersey or something of the sort hanging in the window. Okay, not all, but 3 out of 5 at the least. Then, at the stadium, waiting in that mob to get in, all you saw were Dolphin jerseys. Sure, some were there for the free ticket, I cant say they werent...but you cant say they wouldnt be there if it wasnt free. I mean, how often does Miami play in Arizona?! The people who werent wearing Fin jerseys were either a ASU student, or charger fan, or just out for a free game. I talked to and saw about three times as many college students than Charger fans with some kind of apparel. You cant shrug off that outing, sorry.

Re: Re: Hi Guys

Originally posted by Bl¡tz Inc

There goes the neighborhood :nesucks:

I like this guy...but I think Im gonna like him a whole lot more on the 9th :D

Originally posted by NEM
Just thought I would stop in to say hello. I am sure you can hardly wait for my first post.

I remember you from KFFL. Oh boy, I wonder what happened.. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom