hi there mods | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hi there mods

T

ThxRicky

hrmm i tried to create a new screenname with a diff address and apparently i made this one about a year ago...lol

anyways this is phin-o-rama....i got banned about 8 or 9 days ago for saying "superself is a joke" after he said "saban is a joke"

anyways, i was wondering if i was forgotten...i used the link to email the moderators several days ago and there is obviously an unused mailbox at the other end? dunno

anyways so am i permabanned for defending our coach? i mean i realize it could be misconstrued as a personal attack, although 2 posts down i told him i was JK....he personally attacked saban using the same words...also people flamed the dog crap outta that guy with prolly worse than what i said.

so.....um...can i come back because i need to save the world of finheaven from the likes of fishypete and his followers. :cool:

clear.gif

ok fair enough...i didn't know how long it was gonna be (take a break) was the comment so i just assumed 1-7 days....thanks for the reply

ThxRicky said:
ok fair enough...i didn't know how long it was gonna be (take a break) was the comment so i just assumed 1-7 days....thanks for the reply

I'm with ya bro, I didn't like the attack on Saban either, I had to leave the thread or we would have had a dual vacation. Lucky for me the mods shut the thread down. See ya when ya get back on !!

I personally find it unfair that Superself could call others a jackass and HE didn't get a vacation

:cry:

thanks guys....cant wait

on a side note, im gonna start reporting people that go against TOS...it will be my mission to help the mods apply even punishment for everyone...i realize its a huge site and tons of posters so i will do this free of charge :p evildoers beware, as i will flood the mods with all the monstrosities that go unbanned....so look out -- neither post count nor social popularity will save you!!!

thxricky signing off.....

i pm'ed wharf and got no response....

can i have my VIP access back? or is that been taken away? if so can you refund my money and ill send back your bumper sticker

kthx

cnc66 said:
welcome back Phin-o-rama !! apparently Wharfrat does not return PM's, I too have had one out to him for several days with no response.

He tends to get back ASAP. But it is a busy week since having a few days off because of Turkey Day. I think everyone is just catching up with work. I really have not been on since Wed besides a few quick peaks!

Phin-o-rama said:
i pm'ed wharf and got no response....

can i have my VIP access back? or is that been taken away? if so can you refund my money and ill send back your bumper sticker

kthx

i was thinking that when i got suspended, that was one day after i got my VIP, but i have learned my lesson.

be a hippie and hole everyones hand.....:(

Back
Top Bottom