hi there mods | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hi there mods

How ridiculous do you sound. Send back the bumper sticker? Come on dude.

Phin-o-rama said:
i pm'ed wharf and got no response....

can i have my VIP access back? or is that been taken away? if so can you refund my money and ill send back your bumper sticker

kthx

njfinfan said:
How ridiculous do you sound. Send back the bumper sticker? Come on dude.

omg...that was hilarious!

first off i don't put stickers of any kind on my car unless its the registration on my plates....although finheaven would be one i would consider....

second if you were in my shoes and banned 10 days for saying 'superself is a joke', received no word back from the email provided to you to use in such a situation, had no idea how long you'd be banned, THEN come back find out, get unbanned, and have no access to something you paid real money for instead of just leeching.....you'd be a tad miffed as well im sure.

so unfortunately for you, your sarcasm detector is weak. so its alright for you to call me ridiculous and njfinsfan to insuate im a chick with long nails....but i call someone a joke as a pun referring to a thread they created and im banned.

ok thats awesome

edit: oops just saw your a mod, and both from new jersey (lmao)...i guess you are allowed to insult me...

:hide:

For whatever reason(s) that you feel wronged over, dragging out dirty laundry where everyone has to smell it, is never the best idea. Okay so you PM's Wharf, and didn't get an answer, did you pm muck? another mod? how much effort did you put into finding the answer you were looking for? one PM? Then making a joke about a bumper sticker, and wanting a refund instead of waiting to see if it was just some type of mistake? Not a good idea either, plus the rules for becoming a VIP member clearly state that if you screw up, there is a possibility your VIP status could be revoked and you would receive no refund. Now we can continue to sling crap around, or you can work the system with some patience and civility and we'll work this out. Your choice.

edit: alright then

sorry for the misunderstanding...move/delete this thread if needed

Phin-o-rama said:
so unfortunately for you, your sarcasm detector is weak. so its alright for you to call me ridiculous and njfinsfan to insuate im a chick with long nails....

Note, notice I said he! Not her! So read next time, it will save you some trouble!:shakeno:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Note, notice I said he! Not her! So read next time, it will save you some trouble!:shakeno:

stay out of it next time, it will save you some trouble!:shakeno:

Being a VIP and/or Premium Member of this site is quite a privilege, especially for the amount of money (extremely nominal) that is charged. The creator and owner of this site works his you know what off to provide us with an intelligent and thought-provoking Dolphin fan forum. We, as mods, do have other jobs, families and lives, and volunteer our time here to try and keep it clean from smack, etc.

Yes, perhaps I acted impulsively when I saw your post, however, to even jokingly suggest or request a refund when you're the one who erred, irregardless of the fact that you don't feel you deserved to be banned for ten days, is absurd in my opinion.

I don't believe that I insulted you, and it has nothing to do with living in new jersey, but I will apologize just the same and ask that you use better judgement in future when responding to posts, (think before you post, like I should have). As you can see, you still have your VIP tag.

nj

Phin-o-rama said:
omg...that was hilarious!

first off i don't put stickers of any kind on my car unless its the registration on my plates....although finheaven would be one i would consider....

second if you were in my shoes and banned 10 days for saying 'superself is a joke', received no word back from the email provided to you to use in such a situation, had no idea how long you'd be banned, THEN come back find out, get unbanned, and have no access to something you paid real money for instead of just leeching.....you'd be a tad miffed as well im sure.

so unfortunately for you, your sarcasm detector is weak. so its alright for you to call me ridiculous and njfinsfan to insuate im a chick with long nails....but i call someone a joke as a pun referring to a thread they created and im banned.

ok thats awesome

edit: oops just saw your a mod, and both from new jersey (lmao)...i guess you are allowed to insult me...

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I don't have any, seems to me your the one in trouble!;)

:sleep:

thanks njfinfan....3 cheers for phin-o-rama :cool:

Back
Top Bottom