Hi

Blackcreekbandit

Derek Jeter sits when he pees
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Glad to have you!! There are plenty of threads in the main dolphins forum to talk all the football you could ever want. If you ever want to switch it up the lounge forum is a ton of fun too. Hope to see you around!

13marino13

Smell my finger...
Super Donator
Reaction score
Hi I’m a dolphins fan from Phoenix. My dad lives in Florida and I visit him every Christmas.
Welcome to the best Phins site on the web OhReally! Lot's of Phins talk, jump right in. If you have any questions or need any help getting around, don't be afraid to ask.

Blackcreekbandit is correct, the Lounge is a lot of fun, no football or politics talk just fun, stop by and see us.

OhReally

Rookie
Reaction score
I was ready to join after the Dolphins acquired Rosen having had the opportunity to watch him play last season a lot living in Arizona. But there was a lot of optimism and I didn’t want to be that guy

Fin Fan in Cali

Joanne Shaw Taylor
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you here. As mentioned please stop by and visit the lounge for a lot of fun and laughs. Warning be careful drinking your favorite beverage and visiting the lounge! Your monitor or laptop may get a shower! Lol!
John

Top Bottom