Hilarious post on Denver MB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hilarious post on Denver MB

dolfan25

Club Member
Reaction score
Check this one out on Orangemane.

http://www.orangemane.com/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=News;action=display;num=1034633628

These Bronco fans are not at all like the ones who came here from Cyberhigh last year. They're all a bunch of pansies who even in their game thread were bitching about the reffing. I think most of their posters are in their teens because they act like spoiled kids who opened up a pair of socks for Christmas.

Ok here

"I think we are smarting from a tough loss to a much inferior opponnent. I feel we should have won that game by 25-30 points. If Mike Shannahan protests the game becasue of missed calls, etc.. is it possible that Paul Tagliabue will nix it from the record or let us play the game over during the bye week. There has to something Mike can do. We lost the game, Miami didn't win it. There has to be some recourse for us. I think if Shanny protests this one on holding calls alone on Trevor Pryce, we may get it overturned. I read on another Broncos Message board that Paul Tagilabue could not count this one against us is we end up in a tie for the palyoffs with Miami, and we might get the nod. It will be interesting on how this one turns out. Thoughts?"

Was the kid dropped on his head? Not count this game? What a freaking retard. I'm tired of this we should have won this game crap. There are 2 reasons why they got field goals instead of TDs. One was their playcalling, second was the MIAMI DEFENSE. Get over it, we beat you fair and square. We had just as many, if not more penalties than you all did. For the record, Salaam(is that his name?) is Jason Taylor's new b*tch......

Did you read the rest of the post, everyone else told that kid to shut up, He's a new poster and has no clout.

Solidifies my perception that Denver fans are morally bankrupt, and socially deficient. Poor sportsmanship seems to be the norm in Denver. :rolleyes:

Yeah that was pretty stupid of him....I don't think there is even a rule in the book, and there is no way in hell tagliabue would do that if there was...We're not talking about Bud Selig here

He had to be kidding. No person who has a bigger IQ than a waterbug could ever make statements like that in earnest, unless they are Jet fans and their name is Ray_Ray1.

No I really think he is that dumb...Others at the Orangemane suspect he is a Faiduhs fan trying to make Bronco fans look ridiculous

The post turned out to be from a Miami IP address... This was all BS.

Back
Top Bottom