History Shows.. Big Late Season Wins For Big Let Downs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

History Shows.. Big Late Season Wins For Big Let Downs

RUDEbyallMEANS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
This article keeps everything in perspective from the amazing 40-21 Miami win over the Cowboys.. I myself could not believe my eyes at how efficient this offense was all game consistantly but then remembered that feeling last year after Miami beat the Raiders with 2 weeks left in the 2002 season..

This article stole the thunder I was going to make into a thread but it says it better than I would have..

Big Win For Big Letdown???

Lets see what our Miami Dolphins are truly made of these next 4 weeks..

it's funny how the people that write these articles act like miami is the only team that doesn't go to the superbowl every year

we're the only team in the league that has letdowns in the end of the season, whether it's playoffs, december losses whateva

im sick of the sh*t people write about the dolphins last time i checked the bucs were getting rocked in winter games before they won a SB, last time i checked the jets and colts sucked in the playoffs (maybe the jets have a better december record but what does that mean??)

everyone always wants to see the fins go down and i'm f***in pissed!!

we're gonns kick the crap out of brian bitchalick and the brady frigin bunch of queers next week and end the crap talk

Originally posted by dolphinsrok
we're gonns kick the crap out of brian bitchalick and the brady frigin bunch of queers next week and end the crap talk

Want to know what I like? We are resting up from our big win on Thursday, and the damned Pats have yet to even play thier game.

:D :D :D

it's funny how the people that write these articles act like miami is the only team that doesn't go to the superbowl every year

we're the only team in the league that has letdowns in the end of the season, whether it's playoffs, december losses whateva

im sick of the sh*t people write about the dolphins last time i checked the bucs were getting rocked in winter games before they won a SB, last time i checked the jets and colts sucked in the playoffs (maybe the jets have a better december record but what does that mean??)

everyone always wants to see the fins go down and i'm f***in pissed!!

No one is slamming Miami.. Miami still has alot to prove..

Thats the point of the article..

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

No one is slamming Miami.. Miami still has alot to prove..

Thats the point of the article..

JEAZ LOUISE ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? :yell: EVERY and I mean every time I actually get to watch a Dolphins game, or read a article about the Dolphins, they ALWAYS make it a point to bring up how we crumble in December, like they are the first ones to come up with this terrific statistic!! Come on it's almost like it gives them a hard-on to inform the viewers/readers that Miami historically has failed in December.
I can't wait until this December to prove them all wrong, I wonder what BS analysis they will use after we go 4-0 this December!!!!!

p.s. Sorry RUDEbyallMEANS I am not taking this out on you...
:calm:

i dont mean to get pissed at you either rude, you're right miami does have a lot to prove, we look so great in september then ...
but the reason i'm pissed is because thats all you hear everywhere, in the news from my stupid azz jet fan friends, all dolphin-haters and anti-dolphin beleivers.

bottom line is that too many people make it sound like we're the only team that fails in the end, (playoffs or december)
out of the thirty-something teams around the league there are many teams like philly, colts, bills, jets, 9ers, that all go into the playoffs (or close) and end up falling apart, we're not the only ones, but the media doesn't see it like that

you're right miami does have a lot to prove,
so does jay, and i don't think there will be a let down this year.

part of it is because the fins are winners, they have the best win percentage in football and everybody reaches back a little more to keep us from going where we want to go!;)

Hey, I agree with all of you.. I myself get aggitated with all the "December Swoon" talk, but it's reality fellas.. It's another trend for Miami to break and I look forward to it..

This offense is peaking at the right time heading into the "Grueling December Schedule" and it's best to look at this as a challenge..

Why do people always write about how we faulter in December? Because we do...face it, until we prove them wrong they will keep writing about it. Once we fnally finish December/Playoffs and have a SB Victory..THEN and only then will they stop.

It's almost funny that the media and everyone else has such high expectations that they expect the Dolphins to have a 14-2 or 13-3 season every single year.....last time I checked....we don't lose EVERY game in december

The players need to say "screw history" and get it done this time

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
This article keeps everything in perspective from the amazing 40-21 Miami win over the Cowboys.. I myself could not believe my eyes at how efficient this offense was all game consistantly but then remembered that feeling last year after Miami beat the Raiders with 2 weeks left in the 2002 season..

This article stole the thunder I was going to make into a thread but it says it better than I would have..

Big Win For Big Letdown???

Lets see what our Miami Dolphins are truly made of these next 4 weeks..

This isn't a late season win, there are still 4 games left to be played. This article was just something for someone to right, and it doesn't mean $hit!!

Back
Top Bottom