Hitting the Nail on the Head: | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hitting the Nail on the Head:

Haven't posted in a while. Had to jump in on this one.

This article describes whats going on best.

Great Read!

This article hits the nail on the head alright, as long as you not in love with certain players........

Good read, the truth hurts. I will have lost all faith in Saban if we go into next season with Mularkey and Chambers. I am still up in the air over the QB situation because I don't see how you can properly evaluate a QB under these conditions.

In 2004 and 2005, Mularkey's pass offense in Buffalo was ranked 27th and 29th. I would blame playcalling for at least 3 of our losses this year.

And with mediocre recievers you will always have mediocre QB's regardless of who they are. Just look at Tom Brady this year for a perfect example. You know he is a good QB yet with a mediocre recieving crew he has had some absolutely terrible games this year.

love the article, to a point.

the quote of the whole thing is........

"It’s time for Saban to look in the mirror. After all, he orchestrated this mess."

yep!! and i have been preaching this forever.

the guy says the above and then turns around and says....

"but, the dolphins are missing two key "playmakers", duante
and ronnie brown".

duante hasnt made a play in TWO YEARS!! what big play, or
what play period did he make in the month he started. 21
sacks and 1 td pass we do not miss.

and ronnie brown? ooooohhhh, he would have gotten a thousand
yds if he hadnt gotten hurt. WOW!! nothing to miss there either!!

but he was right about most everything else.

saban will DIE by ronnie brown. and he has also been rumbling
about KEEPING mularky for "consistancy"!! swell huh?

like the guy pointed out, saban talks long and loud about "if
you do the same things, you will be the same", but he has
kept the same thing and threatens to do the same in the off
season!

the man is just full of to many contradictions.

and wayne is google eyed by the hype as well as the legions
of sabanists so he will be back and we will have another year
of the same, or WORSE!!

5+ mill a year form BAMA? come on NICK, TAKE THE JOB!!!

Redneck Friend said:
love the article, to a point.

the quote of the whole thing is........

"It’s time for Saban to look in the mirror. After all, he orchestrated this mess."

yep!! and i have been preaching this forever.

the guy says the above and then turns around and says....

"but, the dolphins are missing two key "playmakers", duante
and ronnie brown".

duante hasnt made a play in TWO YEARS!! what big play, or
what play period did he make in the month he started. 21
sacks and 1 td pass we do not miss.

and ronnie brown? ooooohhhh, he would have gotten a thousand
yds if he hadnt gotten hurt. WOW!! nothing to miss there either!!

but he was right about most everything else.

saban will DIE by ronnie brown. and he has also been rumbling
about KEEPING mularky for "consistancy"!! swell huh?

like the guy pointed out, saban talks long and loud about "if
you do the same things, you will be the same", but he has
kept the same thing and threatens to do the same in the off
season!

the man is just full of to many contradictions.

and wayne is google eyed by the hype as well as the legions
of sabanists so he will be back and we will have another year
of the same, or WORSE!!

5+ mill a year form BAMA? come on NICK, TAKE THE JOB!!!
What team are you a fan of that you want Saban out of town so badly. I'm betting the Patriots, and if not them, the Jets.

bluehaze said:
Good read, the truth hurts. I will have lost all faith in Saban if we go into next season with Mularkey and Chambers. I am still up in the air over the QB situation because I don't see how you can properly evaluate a QB under these conditions.

In 2004 and 2005, Mularkey's pass offense in Buffalo was ranked 27th and 29th. I would blame playcalling for at least 3 of our losses this year.

And with mediocre recievers you will always have mediocre QB's regardless of who they are. Just look at Tom Brady this year for a perfect example. You know he is a good QB yet with a mediocre recieving crew he has had some absolutely terrible games this year.

You've got to start looking at Harrington for what he is. An above average second string QB and a below average starter. He doesn't have an accurate deep ball, he throws too many interceptions and he's way too streaky.

The best part of that article was this:

But so does the pure overall lack of talent at wide receiver and tight end, as well as the disturbingly unsettled situation at quarterback, where Culpepper is no sure bet to ever return to form and Joey Harrington continues to confirm that he is not the answer.

Witness the latest debacle at Buffalo, with Harrington doing his best Animal House imitation with regards to his passer rating.

“Mr. Blutarsky, zero…point…zero”.

Soo sad but soo true :lol:

The one interception I saw, right where I was sitting too, was to Chambers where Clements intercepted. The ball was right there. Right on the numbers. It was a beautiful throw too, I thought, until Clements steps in front of it.

And all I could think was that he did not come back for the ball, just kept running. Didnt sit in the spot like great recievers do knowing the ball should be there. CC is mentally not in the game people. He is out there and is collecting a paycheck. I think he is hanging out with Mcmicheal alot too. He only cares if his buddy Evans makes the PB and not winning games. That is a prob to me. A big problem. Trade him for Randy Moss and we will be better off. At least Moss knows how to get open and catch the ball.

Great article. I like the bashing. I really do. Other writers need to get this out in the open. Bash nick on his OC, DC, and other player messes. My first thought is that Mcmike is wanting to get out of here and play somewhere else. Than again, if he is trying to get traded, others will see his bad performance this year. I guess all the players expected to win this season cuz SI picked them to. Ive been a Dolphin fan since before I knew I was, thanx to my mom dressing me in fin gear since i was born in 1971. Im not down on the heritage or ownership, its just some rocky times. But this is Miami and we will be on top of the AFC East again.

Back
Top Bottom