Holy Cow! Len Pasquarelli on Jamal Fletcher...(merged 2x) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Holy Cow! Len Pasquarelli on Jamal Fletcher...(merged 2x)

Shockey is having a special year (though not as good as McMichael's) and is in a high-visibility market, so he's getting a bit more press than he deserves.

However, as the season progresses, Randy will get more and more props.

Originally posted by Muck
He's certainly not there yet. But today was a big step in the right direction. I'll admit, after last weeks "performance".....I was seriously pissed and was calling for his head. I calmed down and got my senses back. But honestly, I expected hit to get lit up at least a little bit today.

u just didnt take a look at the big picture muck, compared to madison and surtain, what tehy did there first years and early in second season. they both did not arrive till the second half of the season. we are not at the second half of the season yet.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Shockey is having a special year (though not as good as McMichael's) and is in a high-visibility market, so he's getting a bit more press than he deserves.

However, as the season progresses, Randy will get more and more props.

shockey will go to probowl for the NFC and mcmicheal will go for the AFC. both will get press. but you know what? i dont want him to get press yet. keep him secret as much as possible. but here is something to consider, desmond clark is a favorite of norv, i think he will start implementing a couple of plays for him starting this week. i see him getting involved serously in the Pats game with 2 TE sets. yowsa!!!! safeties for new england will have to stay back or get burned! it was the safeties who cuased the fumbles that lost us last years game up in new england.

Back
Top Bottom