Holy crap, guess where I saw Ricky Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Holy crap, guess where I saw Ricky Williams

InMyChambers

Sniper
Reaction score
your not going to believe this. i swear it looks like him. the dude even has the piercing under his lip. he's in Girls Gone Wild - Doggy style. I swear its him. The dude looks exactly like him. I can take some video captures if you guys want. But there is some nudity in them. Maybe I can paint of them in photoshop or something so I can post them on the site. That is if anyones interested.

The video takes place in New Orleans. Perhaps when he was with the Saints?

Why do I get the feeling this footage you have has been "tainted." I just wouldn't feel right having viewed it. Although I really "love" Ricky, the "Miami Dolphins" and "Girls Gone Wild" sections of my life need to remain distinct.

:lol: Hey send a pic my way ;)

I doubt it is him though. He probably isn't anywhere as near as Ricky was, and Ricky was BIG back then.

I think DoggyStyle was filmed this year. Ricky was in Thailand I believe.

Send me a pic....I'll try to verify it....although I normally don't approve of nudity....I'll be happy to view it just to help the board out! :horsey:

If you want to pick up a copy of the video, ask MOULDSROCKS, a few weeks ago he told me "he's all about getting doggystyle."
clear.gif
:moon:

Originally posted by infiltrateib
If you want to pick up a copy of the video, ask MOULDSROCKS, a few weeks ago he told me "he's all about getting doggystyle."
clear.gif

:rofl:

Originally posted by infiltrateib
clear.gif

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom