Holy crap, guess where I saw Ricky Williams | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Holy crap, guess where I saw Ricky Williams

InMyChambers, IM me on AIM, LinkinBizkit2000, I can't believe it till I see it.

Originally posted by Muck
I think DoggyStyle was filmed this year. Ricky was in Thailand I believe.

How do you know this Muck?:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta see this

AIM: BMEequalsGOD

Has anyone every seen Ricky's ad in playboy? Anyway, it could be him...just cuz he was on the streets of New Orleans doesn't make him guilty of anything. Unless there is a law against looking at hot chicks...that would suck.:cheer: :hump:

Originally posted by infiltrateib
If you want to pick up a copy of the video, ask MOULDSROCKS, a few weeks ago he told me "he's all about getting doggystyle."
clear.gif
:moon:

:lol: :rofl: :jetssuck: :nesucks: :billsbite :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

It might be ricky, but its not like he was out there molesting women with their tops off. Girls Gone Wild is not illegal, and neither is Mardi Gras. He could have been just visiting mardi gras, and like that article said "Was suprised to be filmed on camera". Anyway, Jon Gruden gave an interview to Playboy, and everyone was laughing on Sportscenter.

it's definitely ricky. I go to school down in New Orleans and was there for Mardi Gras. It was about a year and a half ago, so Ricky was still a Saint. I saw Ricky up on the Girls Gone Wild balcony on Bourbon St., so there are no surprises that he was in the video.

Back
Top Bottom