honestly, who think that we'll make the playoff this year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

honestly, who think that we'll make the playoff this year?

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Our schedule is only getting harder. We always had a hard time winning at home in december but now we can't even win before december either. We still have to go up north in december and we still got the some tough games ahead starting with the titans up there. I'm still hoping we can do it but this has to turn around in a hurry or we'll miss the playoffs again this year. I wanna be positive with all the negative talk on here but I have to face the facts, an 8-8 record is very posible right now. I'm hoping for 10-6 but we'll have to block a lot better for that(specially when we have to run the ball in the cold weather games) and we'll have to tackle better too, not to mention that we need to coach better.

Ozzy rules!
Up the irons!!

I would hope that the players believe!

Not me, I am a realist, and with the way our OLINE is playing, and the way New England is playing, it's tough. Colts, Titans, Chiefs, Pats, AFC North team, and who else?? Maybe us, maybe Broncos?? who knows, lots off football left. Anything can happen. Maybe we end this year, the way we always start a season. That would be good!! :)

Well if we don't make the playoffs Wanny probably will get fired, we will have to find a way to resign Ogun, we will have to address the cap and we will have to draft/trade for/sign an entire O-line

That's the best we can hope for. That we can somehow end the year winning instead of losing like in years past. I'm all for this damn team but boy do they break our hearts every year!!

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by StartingTailbak
Well if we don't make the playoffs Wanny probably will get fired, we will have to find a way to resign Ogun, we will have to address the cap and we will have to draft/trade for/sign an entire O-line
you're not too far off when you said an entire o-line. Nobody on that o-line is playing good right now. Actually, Seth may be the one that has the played the best this year(when he was in there) and he's not even playing right now.

Ozzy rules!!
up the irons!!

I'm confident Miami will get a wild card spot.. The Chiefs, Colts, Titans and Patriots are locks for playoff spots.. More than likely.. The winner of AFC North will be there too.. Then who??

Broncos?? Bills?? Jets?? Raiders?? Only 1 team in AFC north will make playoffs..

I believe Miami will make atleast Wild Card.. They are still not out of the division winner though..

It will take 10 or 11 wins to get the wild card this year in the AFC

Originally posted by Zacher
It will take 10 or 11 wins to get the wild card this year in the AFC

What makes you say that. We would get it today, Denver would be next and they are very beat up and Buffalo is behind them at 4-4. Everybody else in the AFC is behind that. I think 10 or 11 wins would lock it up by 9-7 maybe even 8-8 with tiebreakers will get you there in 2003.

I can see what some of you are saying about us getting a wild card spot, but how far will we go as a wild card? Win 3 games on the road in december/january? Anything can happen but is not looking good guys and I'm just tired of only making the playoff and then getting killed once we're there.

Ozzy rules!!
up the irons!!

Originally posted by Danny
I can see what some of you are saying about us getting a wild card spot, but how far will we go as a wild card? Win 3 games on the road in december/january? Anything can happen but is not looking good guys and I'm just tired of only making the playoff and then getting killed once we're there.

Ozzy rules!!
up the irons!!
exactly...dolphins aint winning this thing on the road fellas...and dont give that crap about road record being 4-0...look who you beat: Jets, Jags, Giants, and Chargers: a sterling record of 8-24 combined, with the giants owning 4 of those wins:lol:

The question was "honestly, who think that we'll make the playoff this year?"

No one said Miami is going anywhere after that.. Miami has alot of questions to answer..

Back
Top Bottom