hooshoops prospect takes... | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hooshoops prospect takes...

10-4.

I'm curious. I'll wait!!

it's not so much a big board...it's a iist of targets for each of miamis picks in the first 4 rounds...and some analysis on just about every player...if it was just names it would be done by now...

think you could throw together a top 32, thatd tie me over... I'm more curious how you rate the top 32 players, although, I am interested in your miami targets.

think you could throw together a top 32, thatd tie me over... I'm more curious how you rate the top 32 players, although, I am interested in your miami targets.

I am not doing a top 32 cause there's guys in the top 32 available that are not scheme fits for Miami

you know fellas slimms got it right...carradines the best looking of true 43 de size pass rush prospect in this class...the more i looked the more obvious it was...that kids quite a talent

Thing about Carradine is that he makes multiple impact plays in every game. Even if you double him, or even if he's going up against an All Pro LT, he's going to make plays (projecting here), because he's a great athlete, and he has a stupid-awesome motor. Oh, and he tackles extremely well in space. So an LT can be doing everything right and really winning the match up, and Carradnie will still find ways to make his presence felt. The most underrated statistic in this entire draft? If I had to choose one, Carradine's 80 tackles in 12 games.

Thing about Carradine is that he makes multiple impact plays in every game. Even if you double him, or even if he's going up against an All Pro LT, he's going to make plays (projecting here), because he's a great athlete, and he has a stupid-awesome motor. Oh, and he tackles extremely well in space. So an LT can be doing everything right and really winning the match up, and Carradnie will still find ways to make his presence felt. The most underrated statistic in this entire draft? If I had to choose one, Carradine's 80 tackles in 12 games.

Absolutely. I tried to point that out all season. Not even 12 full games because he didn't start the first two. That's in 10 starts.

Cornelius Washington's 29 QB pressures over the past 2 seasons would probably be second on the list.

The underrated statistics would've made a great thread on it's own.

I think for most people, they see the number and gloss over it. They don't care how many tackles a DE gets or even understand how many tackles is normal. If the source I'm checking is correct, Carradine had more solo tackles than Werner had total tackles and almost twice as many total tackles as Werner. And before that sounds like a knock on Werner, Werner had more tackles than Mingo, Montgomery, or Lemonier and just two less than Jordan. The only other top DE's with over 60 are Okafor and Ansah.

I like Washington a lot. In the VIP mock, I drafted Carradine to the Bucs and 13 and then drafted Washington at 112; don't know he was there at 112, but **** happens.

That's a great idea for a thread, btw.

I am not doing a top 32 cause there's guys in the top 32 available that are not scheme fits for Miami

so you don't have a big board?

I am curious with the scout work you do, how it translates to a big board. I think slimm did a top 200 or so how his board stacked up. For me it's nice to see where people see what I see, and where I don't see what others see... and than I can go back and see what I'm missing. that's the reasoning behind my asking.

so you don't have a big board?

I am curious with the scout work you do, how it translates to a big board. I think slimm did a top 200 or so how his board stacked up. For me it's nice to see where people see what I see, and where I don't see what others see... and than I can go back and see what I'm missing. that's the reasoning behind my asking.

Just wait and see what it looks like. As an example though there is no dion Jordan on my targets list or Jamie Collins cause the more I looked the more obvious to me they were stand up 34 olbs in the pros. The hardest position for me to assign pick grades and not just rounds to are the rbs. So many guys with 3rd and 4th round grades. 3rd round definitely the value round of the position

Absolutely.

Cornelius Washington's 29 QB pressures over the past 2 seasons would probably be second on the list.

The underrated statistics would've made a great thread on it's own.
Is 29 over 2 years a lot? At first hearing that sounded average/slightly above to me, but I really don't know enough about that stat. What are your more specific thoughts on Washington? I see you have him much higher than just about every other mock/projection I've seen. I really liked watching him at the Senior Bowl, I know that much.

Back
Top Bottom