Hope Miami O-Line is watching KC's O-Line beat down Buffalo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hope Miami O-Line is watching KC's O-Line beat down Buffalo

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
You think those guys are in the hotel watching KC's line going, man why can't we play like that? I know thats what I'm thinking.

Please guys, learn something, BE inspired!

can you say MERCY , MAN the bills get hammered first half, chiefs are for real, nuff said :eek:

I bet Wanny feels like a total idiot for saying that Trent Green and Jay Fiedler were a "wash" a few years ago. Green had more yards passing in the first HALF than Fiedler had in the whole game against the Bills.

Maybe because Green's O-line is giving him some time to throw? Could be a possibility......

Originally posted by RikWriter
I bet Wanny feels like a total idiot for saying that Trent Green and Jay Fiedler were a "wash" a few years ago. Green had more yards passing in the first HALF than Fiedler had in the whole game against the Bills.

That may be true, but the important thing of the Miami Vs. Bills game was Miami coming away with the victory.

KC has the best OL in the league, bar none. It is really impressive watching them perform.

KC has locked up homefield advantage...their remaining schedule is the easiest in football...road to superbowl in AFC goes through Arrowhead....barring injury, KC is the AFC representative in the superbowl fellas

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
KC has locked up homefield advantage...their remaining schedule is the easiest in football...road to superbowl in AFC goes through Arrowhead....barring injury, KC is the AFC representative in the superbowl fellas

thats not true... KC is good but they're not "great" by any means. the old dirty bastard(s) (joke) came within 1 yard of tying the game.

am i scared of KC? no way.. the bills just suck. they have no WR, no Oline, and a statue in the backfield. the defense is stocked with worthless talent.

Bills vs. any AFC team, i'll take any AFC team.

last season miami was forced to play comeback and didn't manage the game well.

KC best team in the AFC right now? yes... but no SB was ever locked up the first 8 games.

Originally posted by i2panzer

thats not true... KC is good but they're not "great" by any means. the old dirty bastard(s) (joke) came within 1 yard of tying the game.

am i scared of KC? no way.. the bills just suck. they have no WR, no Oline, and a statue in the backfield. the defense is stocked with worthless talent.

Bills vs. any AFC team, i'll take any AFC team.

last season miami was forced to play comeback and didn't manage the game well.

KC best team in the AFC right now? yes... but no SB was ever locked up the first 8 games.
Dolphins would have no chance at Arrowhead...you know that and I know that

Dolphins would have no chance at Arrowhead...you know that and I know that

yeah OK... just because the jills suck, we have no chance? have fun at 4-4 ROFLAMO.

miami was the only team to stop Priest Holmes all season. he had 24 carries for 54 yards or something.

we've a much better Dline, and 50x better DB. the only threat us last year, and this year (from the KC team) is Gonzo.

yeah OK... just because the jills suck, we have no chance? have fun at 4-4 ROFLAMO.

miami was the only team to stop Priest Holmes all season. he had 24 carries for 54 yards or something.

we've a much better Dline, and 50x better DB. the only threat us last year, and this year (from the KC team) is Gonzo.
Chiefs are 8-0, you are 4-2....Chiefs beat you 48-30 last year with no defense...your offense is worse this year, their defense is better....and they win the Special teams battle by a landslide.
Better QB
Better RB
Better WR's
Better Coaching--by a landslide
Better Special Teams
#1 in the league in takeaways

and your playoff road record recently is comical....wake up and smell the coffee

the only threat us last year, and this year (from the KC team) is Gonzo.

Hmm, I believe this is the first time I don't fully agree with you i1panzer. If D. Hall plays the WR spot like he has tonight, he might be a threat.

But if Miami plays KC in the playoffs and D. Hall sucks at the WR spot, then I will agree with you i2panzer ;)

Chiefs are 8-0, you are 4-2....Chiefs beat you 48-30 last year with no defense...your offense is worse this year, their defense is better....and they win the Special teams battle by a landslide.
Better QB
Better RB
Better WR's
Better Coaching--by a landslide
Better Special Teams
#1 in the league in takeaways

and your playoff road record recently is comical....wake up and smell the coffee

QB and RB benefit from having one of the best OL that I've seen in years.I agree with you though about KC being early favorites.

Back
Top Bottom