Hope Miami O-Line is watching KC's O-Line beat down Buffalo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hope Miami O-Line is watching KC's O-Line beat down Buffalo

And to think I picked Buffalo to *gasp* pull the upset. :cry:

KC is the best team in the league. Not only for the reasons mentioned above by CW, but because they are also the least penalized. Most importantly, they have that killer instinct. Look at how they continue to attack and put their boot on the neck of Buffalo. They do not let up.

Another thing is I think KC is pretty damn healthy right now.

Injury bug has to come around sometime.

I think the KC defense spent a good deal of time watching game film of last month's Miami-Buffalo game.
:billsbite:

Originally posted by minus

QB and RB benefit from having one of the best OL that I've seen in years.I agree with you though about KC being early favorites.
very true..their offensive line is a bunch of maulers.

this team only has to 2-6 to make the playoffs:lol:

13-3 at worst...bank on it

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Chiefs are 8-0, you are 4-2....Chiefs beat you 48-30 last year with no defense...your offense is worse this year, their defense is better....and they win the Special teams battle by a landslide.
Better QB
Better RB
Better WR's
Better Coaching--by a landslide
Better Special Teams
#1 in the league in takeaways

and your playoff road record recently is comical....wake up and smell the coffee

Better QB? yes, but trent green aint that great...

Better RB? hardly.. RW is the best no questions asked. he is a perfect back in every way. Speed, Power and moves to boot. he doesn't have the the best Oline the league though.

Better WR? BS, Kennison, and Mortan are hand me downs. If DT plays like he did vs. the pats he'll be stright. CC speaks for himself.

Better Choaching? yes.. DV is the 2nd best in the league.

Better Special Teams? if Simmons owns like he did pre-season we're fine. how can any team be better then hall? who's KC kicker? yeah i thought so. mare is the 2nd most accurate of all time. Turk is playing nasty... it's a PUSH.

#1 in takeaways? isn't that the viks? please... miami's D owns, and they're simply the best in NFL. we give up yards but not points.

Now if you're talking about the jills, then you're right. they're much better then you at every position.

Phins1972- Hall is OK as a WR. who can cover him on the bills D? T-buc would be stright. our Cover 2= best in the NFL.

Originally posted by DolfanDaveInATX
I think the KC defense spent a good deal of time watching game film of last month's Miami-Buffalo game.
:billsbite:
yeah...thats why Green has 260 yards 2 tds in 3 quarters...while fiedler had 167 1 td 2 picks..for the whole game

Did you just say DW was the second best coach in the league?...ok, night-night buddy...
I think we need the nice men in the white coats to come take you away now

Johnnie Morton, Eddie Kennisson, Dante Hall, MArc Borigter......Chambers, McKnight, Thompson...lmao...what a joke, chiefs win.

also, Chiefs have the best TE in football.
Ricky better than Priest?...get off the crack, Priest is going to be a 1000-1000 man this year....he has more rushing and receiving yards than Ricky too

Did you just say DW was the second best coach in the league?...ok, night-night buddy...
I think we need the nice men in the white coats to come take you away now

what's the cheifs HC (head coach, since you're slow) initials?

DV= Dick Vermeil

why is everything has to explained twice to bills fans? :huh:

Johnnie Morton, Eddie Kennisson, Dante Hall, MArc Borigter......Chambers, McKnight, Thompson...lmao...what a joke, chiefs win.

also, Chiefs have the best TE in football.
Ricky better than Priest?...get off the crack, Priest is going to be a 1000-1000 man this year....he has more rushing and receiving yards than Ricky too
lol omg you're a JOKE.

ROFLMAO hahahaha i can't believe you just said that... ROFLMAO ahahahah a bunch of handme downs and a bunch of people who were never good.

i wish williams had the best oline in the league...

is Priest holmes the most complete back in the NFL? yes... but not THE best.

Originally posted by i2panzer

lol omg you're a JOKE.

ROFLMAO hahahaha i can't believe you just said that... ROFLMAO ahahahah a bunch of handme downs and a bunch of people who were never good.

i wish williams had the best oline in the league...

is Priest holmes the most complete back in the NFL? yes... but not THE best.
look at the yards...their receiving corps has more than yours....owned:lol:

Ricky Williams isn't half the receiving threat Priest is, and they are equal rushing threats..Priest was on pace for 2000 yards last season, before missing the final 2 games with a hip injury...before that he lead the league in rushing....You need more than one year to convince me that ricky is the best back

look at the yards...their receiving corps has more than yours....owned:lol:

Ricky Williams isn't half the receiving threat Priest is, and they are equal rushing threats..Priest was on pace for 2000 yards last season, before missing the final 2 games with a hip injury...before that he lead the league in rushing....You need more than one year to convince me that ricky is the best back

geez when you have all day to throw the WR must get open. you act like JF has 8 seconds of pocket time...

PH before comming to KC best rushing season was 1008 yards... wow impressive...

give him the best oline in the league and he's a 1500 yard back.

RW owned with an above average line and got 1853.. pwnage.

A few points.....

- KC's OL starters have played together 24 straight games. Not one injury. So not only are they that good, they're cohesive.

- I think Dave was referring to the defensive tape of Miami/Buffalo. But heck, we had plenty of chances to burn Buffalo with the pass......we just couldn't connect.

- Trent Green may not be upper echelon. But he's accurate as heck and can throw for 400 yards sometimes. Plus, he's proven that he can effectively execute Norv Turner's offense. *have a look at their 1998 season*

- It's hard to say that Ricky is better than Priest "no questions asked". Priest is unquestionably a better pass receiver. And he probably has the best vision of any tailback in the league. IMO he's the best.

- The KC WRs might not be great. But they've got four guys who step up and make plays. Not to mention Holmes and Gonzalez.
But if you put Chambers, McKnight, and Thompson in KC and I think they're damn good. Better than their current starters.

Originally posted by i2panzer

geez when you have all day to throw the WR must get open. you act like JF has 8 seconds of pocket time...

PH before comming to KC best rushing season was 1008 yards... wow impressive...

give him the best oline in the league and he's a 1500 yard back.

RW owned with an above average line and got 1853.. pwnage.
If this, If that...give me a break. If Henry had KC's o-line he'd be a ****ing beast too, but that's life. KC has better personnel, better coaching, and an all around much better team than either of ours. It's gonna take a team with heart and fire to beat them at Arrowhead...Only New England and Tennessee come to mind...

Back
Top Bottom