Hope Miami O-Line is watching KC's O-Line beat down Buffalo | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hope Miami O-Line is watching KC's O-Line beat down Buffalo

I agree with almost all of what you said Muck...but changing qb's won't stop Mcknight from dropping a ball that hits his hands

You have to come after Green and rattle him. Blitz a bit and Taylor Ogun and Chester are going to have to have a good game. If we face them that would be the only way to beat them. I dont think Priest would run wild on us but we'd have to sack Green at least 4 times.

Last edited by a moderator:
priest holmes is great... but i saying he is the best is wrong.

#1 Williams- did 1853 with an average line, this season they're clearly injury prone, and bad! he also is a good receiver.

#2 Tomlinson- This kid is the next emmitt smith. He is fast, strong, and a pretty good receiving.

#3 Portis- best cuts i have ever seen. he moves like dante hall does at punt returning.

#4 Holmes- Great back. he is overall a monster. but he's never been great without a great offensive line. is he a scoring machine? best in the NFL at that... they give him the ball all day in the redzone. and with that oline... good god no wonder.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
If this, If that...give me a break. If Henry had KC's o-line he'd be a ****ing beast too, but that's life. KC has better personnel, better coaching, and an all around much better team than either of ours. It's gonna take a team with heart and fire to beat them at Arrowhead...Only New England and Tennessee come to mind...

Tennesee= overrated... who have they beaten?! they beat Carolina.. everyone talks about how great they're... name 1 DB. i can and thats only because Cousin was a former dolphin.

NE- gimme a break. miami beats them if mare can make 1-2 kicks. yes it's an "if" but we're better then them hands down.

once Turners opens the offense up in nov/dec so we can rip through teams like we did the first 6 games last season we'll be #1.

don't believe me? wheres Playaction, counters, shotguns, more then 3 formations? don't believe me if you want. miami will shock the NFL late season. Awesome D, and the offense is biding it's time. i'm willing to lose 2 games early, so we can PWN late this season.

Originally posted by i2panzer

Tennesee= overrated... who have they beaten?! they beat Carolina.. everyone talks about how great they're... name 1 DB. i can and thats only because Cousin was a former dolphin.

NE- gimme a break. miami beats them if mare can make 1-2 kicks. yes it's an "if" but we're better then them hands down.

once Turners opens the offense up in nov/dec so we can rip through teams like we did the first 6 games last season we'll be #1.

don't believe me? wheres Playaction, counters, shotguns, more then 3 formations? don't believe me if you want. miami will shock the NFL late season. Awesome D, and the offense is biding it's time. i'm willing to lose 2 games early, so we can PWN late this season.
Tennessee overrated?...dude, wtf are you smoking?...New England is better than the Dolphins...they proved it..."If this..if that"...the whole Wannstedt era has been one big IF....you know how many "If's" we could find for the NE-Miami game last year?...about 5 atleast...but the PAts came through every time...more heart, better coached

Tennessee overrated?...dude, wtf are you smoking?...New England is better than the Dolphins...they proved it..."If this..if that"...the whole Wannstedt era has been one big IF....you know how many "If's" we could find for the NE-Miami game last year?...about 5 atleast...but the PAts came through every time...more heart, better coached

Nothing worse than a bitter Bills fan:lol: :lol:

the chief are the #1 team right now...PERIOD. winning in arrowhead will be tough...if they get homefield.

the pats...man i hate them...but i got to admit...they are a better TEAM than the Fins...Like CW said, they came through when it counted most.
man, the chiefs o-line pushes the d-line back every damn time....i never seen any d-line get much penetration on the chiefs o-line and that is the key to victory.

Yea, CW is a bitter bills fan and he has every right to be upset. i was pretty damn bitter when the fins lost to the pats last week. from my point of view...the bills and fins have horrible hc and coaching...that's really holding them back.

The titans are solid but i'm not sold on them yet...just not yet. McNair is the key for them...he buys time...if you can get consistent pressure on him...he'll make mistakes (well almost every qb would) but i think that the titans could screw up...not as good as the chiefs.

GO FINS!!!

Just put it this way ....

03 Chiefs more like '92 Cowboys...

Their Oline compares to '92 Cowboys Oline.Their running game has the luxury to pick which hole to hit and they use playaction like '92 Cowboys.....

"Yea, CW is a bitter bills fan and he has every right to be upset. i was pretty damn bitter when the fins lost to the pats last week. from my point of view...the bills and fins have horrible hc and coaching...that's really holding them back."

Exactly Sal...if our teams had an ounce of coaching we'd be incredible...both teams have the talent to be great, but no heart

Dolphins would have no chance at Arrowhead...you know that and I know that

Who needs that? Just watch Priest Holmes...he is a better all around player.

Back
Top Bottom