Hopefully The Dolphins Get A Chance To Play On Thursday Night Football..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hopefully The Dolphins Get A Chance To Play On Thursday Night Football.....

I hope we never play on a Thursday night again. Its silly. Short week and we have not been to good on Thursday night. But of course it will happen sooner or later.
Like Jimmy Johnson always said.
"I would rather play at 1:00 at home every game of the regular season".

I like thursday night games, just not for Miami. Their record has been horrible lately and it changes the weekly routine too much. 1 game max and hopefully it's a home game.

The reason miami has been so horrible in Thursday night games is because they’re never given a home game for them. Road teams on Thursday night are a near guaranteed loss.

Oh and, fun fact to check into, look up how many Thursday night games the Pats have had to play on the road vs at home.

. yup every team plays one Thursday night game
Maybe I'm missing something but I just looked at the 2017 thursday schedule and only 28 teams played on thursday and that included thanksgiving

IF we have to play on TNF, I hope we do it at home. But knowing how much the league hates us, we'll probably be visiting again.

Back
Top Bottom