Hot Stove news | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hot Stove news

Ray Finkle said:
I know Reed was rumored to be involved in a Zito deal that was rejected. So I'm sure he's on the market if the price is right. I know Michaels has been rumored in many talks (with both the Sox and Yankees). If the Yankees can trade Pavano they'll have to pay a big part of his contract though.

Mike would you do a Pavano and Wang and maybe Eric Duncan for Bobby Abreu?

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK NO! Wang is going noplace. Second, Philly made an offer of Sheff and Pavano for Abreu and was laughed out of the room.

Wang isn't going anywhere. It's not even worth talking about. He is NY's #3 starter heading into next year.

MikeO said:
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK NO! Wang is going noplace. Second, Philly made an offer of Sheff and Pavano for Abreu and was laughed out of the room.

Wang isn't going anywhere. It's not even worth talking about. He is NY's #3 starter heading into next year.

Sheff and Pavano for Abreu isn't an awful deal. Sheffield is obviously better but he's getting older and hasn't been completely healthy the last few years.

I heard a rumor tonight that I had to laugh at: Sheffield, Wang, and Pavano for Pettite and Berkman.

Ray Finkle said:
Sheff and Pavano for Abreu isn't an awful deal. Sheffield is obviously better but he's getting older and hasn't been completely healthy the last few years.

Yeah....thats a bad deal for the Yanks.

i don't know why your all over Wangs ****, u act likes hes the best pitcher ever, wait til he gets a full season under his belt. IMO i doubt his 2nd season is anywhere near his rookie season, his stuff didn't look that good and the only reason is b/c no one has ever seen him before.

Finfan86 said:
i don't know why your all over Wangs ****, u act likes hes the best pitcher ever, wait til he gets a full season under his belt. IMO i doubt his 2nd season is anywhere near his rookie season, his stuff didn't look that good and the only reason is b/c no one has ever seen him before.

Same can be said about Aaron Small and Shawn Chacon. The Yankees might want to keep those 7 starters, they may need them all.

Finfan86 said:

IM NOT ALL OVER WANG!!!!!!!!!!! Im just telling you the Yanks view of him. THEY WON'T TRADE HIM! He is a good pitcher who makes no money and brings down their payroll.

They REFUSE to trade him for those reasons. That is all I am saying. Giving you THEIR perespetive on him and what they think of him.:shakeno:

Finfan86 said:

He consistantly threw 95 MPH. That's good stuff!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
He consistantly threw 95 MPH. That's good stuff!

And he got 50 million ground ball outs. He's a keeper.

Back
Top Bottom