Houston/New England | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houston/New England

Beef O'Brady does nothing for me as a coach, either. He reminds me of Tony Sparano.

The AFC South should be contracted.

Two Trap coverage on the INT. It's a difficult read for any QB.

I've got a slew of those in my folder. If I can ID the play I'll post it like the others.

Glad miller is gone, looks slow and fragile, avoids contact, no burst. Osweiler or however you spell it sucks.

Almost saw it coming the way those putrid offenses played last week, the only surpsirng thing was it took a little longer for the QB to totally destruct this game.

sure the Texans board would be a fun read....

It sucks, because patriots are not usually sloppy. So it's like if this were any other playoff team playing them right now, the pats probably would lose. But they luck out and play texans, but a team that could be really good if the qb situation wasn't such a mess. You usually don't see defenses make Brady struggle like this or make mistakes. When that happens, it's a prime moment to win and upset them. If steelers, chiefs defense did this to Brady, they'd get the lead and probably win this game. Hell I think most of the starting qbs would win this. Matt Moore is miami's back, a very good back up, but he'd definitely have the texans winning if playing in this game for the texans.

So this was a chance for pats to lose. But you know what's going to happen. The pats will play better next week despite playing a better team, either steelers or chiefs and get into the superbowl despite playing pretty bad tonight. They escape because of offensive ineptitude from the texans, but especially for the qb position. That has to be so frustrating for a team like texans, to have a playoff caliber defense, but ****ing JV caliber offensive unit ha

Glad miller is gone, looks slow and fragile, avoids contact, no burst. Osweiler or however you spell it sucks.

858.gif

The Osweiler one? He just threw too high to an open man

Still doesn't negate the coverage played.

The QB will see the CB man turn with #1 WR and cut it loose to #2 WR which usually results in a pass breakup or an INT. It was a high throw but the coverage was still there.

* I think it was an inverted Two Trap. Usually the inside CB cuts under any outbreaking route. Patriots switched the call to have it break on the inside. I dont have a DVR, so i'd now have to wait until the all22 or a highlight to be sure.

another one :lol:....I actually said to someone there would be 3 picks from brock against pats defense. I was right.

the look on Bill O'Brien's face says it all after Brock's pick ha. But then again Bill has himself to blame since he kep Brock in this whole damn game when Tom was there to put in.

Back
Top Bottom