Houston/New England | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houston/New England

another one :lol:....I actually said to someone there would be 3 picks from brock against pats defense. I was right.

the look on Bill O'Brien's face says it all after Brock's pick ha. But then again Bill has himself to blame since he kep Brock in this whole damn game when Tom was there to put in.

The way I've heard it, Beef O'Brady is not a fan of Fraudweiler, but Brock was forced on him by management. Maybe he is sending a message.

So in the end the number 1 defense didn't fair much better against the Patriots than the Dolphins' did. Another reason to be carefull with thinking that improving the defense is going solve everything. Teams like the Patriots or Falcons can still make good defense look poor.

So in the end the number 1 defense didn't fair much better against the Patriots than the Dolphins' did. Another reason to be carefull with thinking that improving the defense is going solve everything. Teams like the Patriots or Falcons can still make good defense look poor.

Um, the number one defense in that game was NE. :err:

The patriots eventually wore out the texans defense. They didn't make it look poor. It was really no offense and constant punting and turnovers and a short field that eventually sets up the pts. The defense caused Brady to have one of his worst games. Don't forget two of the pats td were from turnovers in their on 20 yard line and thenn kick off return for a td. The defense eventually got worn down and gave up at the end which I can't blame them when the offense didn't do ****.

Houston looked really good. But when your offense is that bad and you begin to lose TOP. It drags your defense down. Makes them tired and the Pats adjusted too. Brady was exclusively in the shotgun in the 2nd

Back
Top Bottom