Houston watch | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houston watch

I find it funny that Dolphins fans still can't acknowledge that the team and majority of the fans were wrong when they wrote off Tannehill. The man is keeping pace with, and perhaps surpassing Aaron Rogers and Patrick Mahomes since starting last year. You can even argue that the Titan's success is directly the result ofRT, as the team was horrible prior to him starting, despite having Henry on the team.

It's ok to acknowledge that Tannehill is a true franchise QB, and perhaps a top 10 QB at this point. The rest of the NFL and sports world are beginning to as well.
Yeah, it’s a real indictment to our Front office and previous coaching staffs. He did us right in beating Houston today. However, I think it was time for him to go when he did, the FO failed him and we were all ready to move on. Makes you wonder what could’ve been though if we had a competent FO and coaching staff when we drafted him.

However, this team is stocked with young talent on both sides of the ball, and we have plenty of draft picks next year to add even more young talent to the roster. If Tua can prove to be durable, then we have the makings of a great team, love the direction we have been going.

Yeah, it’s a real indictment to our Front office and previous coaching staffs. He did us right in beating Houston today. However, I think it was time for him to go when he did, the FO failed him and we were all ready to move on. Makes you wonder what could’ve been though if we had a competent FO and coaching staff when we drafted him.

However, this team is stocked with young talent on both sides of the ball, and we have plenty of draft picks next year to add even more young talent to the roster. If Tua can prove to be durable, then we have the makings of a great team, love the direction we have been going.
Tanny is in a great situation and so are we. I'm loving where we're at.

1-5 now and play Packers at GB next week then a bye.
Hopefully 1-6 moving into the last 8 games.
Then 3 of the first 5 games are on the road and the two home games are Pats and Colts.
I think a possible top 5 pick next year?
Your math is a little off ;-)

I've never been a Thill fan but he did us proud today, the wins for the Giants and Falcons, helps our draft stock. I do think though that Tenn are not as good as their record suggests. Henry is still a monster though, they better keep him healthy though.
Please don’t take any pride in his performance.

I don’t like that they played so well against the titans today.. makes me worried they will pull off at least 5 wins this season. I’m not one to wish for injuries but a Watson injury would be very beneficial

I don’t like that they played so well against the titans today.. makes me worried they will pull off at least 5 wins this season. I’m not one to wish for injuries but a Watson injury would be very beneficial

Well things changed when Tennessee had a few players get hurt, primarily their LT. After that happened Houston was able to be more aggressive on D.

Watson is always going to be a threat.

I’d make a trade for Will Fuller if they are interested in a third and fifth. Just to get him off that roster might be worth those picks if it gets ya just one or two spots higher in the draft.

Watson won’t quit, but some of the rest of the team might be a little broken after that loss.

Well things changed when Tennessee had a few players get hurt, primarily their LT. After that happened Houston was able to be more aggressive on D.

Watson is always going to be a threat.

I’d make a trade for Will Fuller if they are interested in a third and fifth. Just to get him off that roster might be worth those picks if it gets ya just one or two spots higher in the draft.

Watson won’t quit, but some of the rest of the team might be a little broken after that loss.
Maybe they'd be interested in Jordan Howard lol

We shouldn't get our hopes up. Texans aren't a bad football team. Watson is an absolute stud. Vegas had them at I believe 7 or 8 wins this years so they're gonna win some games. They started off against 3 of the best teams in the league.

Back
Top Bottom