How about Casey Clausen?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How about Casey Clausen??

SDFinFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
he would be drafted in the 3rd or 4th round. He looks good and has a decent arm. Might be the next Tom Brady.

if we could get him in the 8th or 9th round i'd say we could give it a shot

SDFIN-- you should be banned for your talent evaluation.

He's a good prospect. I have him rated as the 5th best QB in the draft. Good arm and tremendous leader. Never lost a game on the road in his college career.

All of you forget the Ken O'Brien and Tony Eason were picked ahead of Dan Marino. You just never know with Clausen. Was Aaron Brooks even drafted??

Brooks was a 4th round pick.

Originally posted by KBISBACK
He's a good prospect. I have him rated as the 5th best QB in the draft. Good arm and tremendous leader. Never lost a game on the road in his college career.

Road or Home?

because he has lost on the road.......Clemson.

he is the jay feidler of college football, and as far as rix goes he is soft anytime you hit him hard early in a game he goes into a shell like a deer in headlights

Tom Brady was a 6th rounder who nobody even thought about as a solid QB. And after 3 seasons he has a SB Ring, something the best QB ever could never get. I think drafting a QB in the 1st round is a waste of a pick as they rarely succeed.

Uhh... Tom Brady himself is not amazingly talented. First round draft picks are still the way to go.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
if we could get him in the 8th or 9th round i'd say we could give it a shot

I hope your joking by your statement. There are only 7 Rounds in the NFL.

haha, yea i was joking... the only clausens i like are the pickles, but they don't have much of an arm (a lot like casey)

Back
Top Bottom