How about Casey Clausen?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How about Casey Clausen??

krenzel? i thought i would improve this year, but he'll be the type of guy who's a great backup because he's a good leader, good legs, and a medicore arm (a lot like jay).

Clausen might be good if we are willing to groom him for several years before he starts. A first/second rounder like Losman or Rivers would be ready sooner and would probably be the better QB....but i've heard some good things about Clausen so ya never know.

casey clausen will be lucky to be drafted. 7th round at best would not waste a pick on him. heath shuler all over again.

Draft a QB in the latter rounds is always risky if they will pan out but i would draft a guy with a good completion % like Tom Brady and Marc Bulger had in college along with decent speed and arm. This years version of Tom Brady i believe is Matt Scahub.

I’m a UT alumnus and if I have to suffer through any more time playing time with Casey “The Pickel†Clausen I’ll be one pissed off Fin fan!!! I don’t even think he’s draft worthy (maybe barely) let alone a QB to lead us out of the post Marino depression. I beg of you NO!
tantrum-1.gif

Casey is a very good pro prospect.

He's the kind of player who'll be better as a pro than he was in college. He always felt he had to do too much in college. I feel with the pressure off being a 3rd or 4th pick he will be a good, solid pro.

I would take him and spend the earlier picks on some WR's, OL, DT, or FS in the first. Now when I say FS I mean if Sean Taylor or Brandon Everage were there to be had and the WR's we like are gone.

Back
Top Bottom