how about fiedler to the giants? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how about fiedler to the giants?

gators910

The Rise Of The Gator Nation
Reaction score
do you think we could get something back for fiedler if we trade to the giants? collins is leaving and you know they want a veteran guy to help manning out,,just a thought :cooldude:

they cannot trade Collins w/o a huge cap hit :shakeno: and we do not have a backup for AJ so NO

collins is leaving ny,,he was asked to restructure contract and refused..he will be gone very soon.

They would go after someone like Blake to hold the reins till Eli can start. They would pick up JF is we cut him. I look for the Cowboys to make a run at Collins.

gators910 The reason I think Collins to Dallas is Parcells is not sold on their starter and Its the kind of move I think he wouls make.

I highly doubt that the Dolphins will trade Fiedler and if we put him on the block, I doubt we could get much in return. I could see Collins as a 49er since their current starting QB is Tim Rattay.

If the Dolphins seriously tried to trade Jay, they need to take anything better than a snack-sized bag of Doritos. I really like the guy, and I think a lot of you are way too harsh on him. He just isn't nearly talented enough to be involved in a trade...

I would take KC over JF in a heart beat. KC would also beat out AJ. I say bring him in if we can and release JF! I would feel much better about a SB run with KC on the team then JF.

Parcells is one coach that I think might could make KC realize his potential; sort of like JJ.

dolphan39 said:
I see him in Silver and Black

I do too, Al davis is known for taking old players that may be done with their careers and do somehting great with them

Back
Top Bottom