How bad is a 6 on the wonderlic test? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How bad is a 6 on the wonderlic test?

phinfan27

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is that like filling in your name wrong or something? I think that is terrible isn't it?

If Vince Young was a coach, he'd be worse than Wanstedt on his worst day.

he retook it and 16 but 6 is pretty horrible

I think you get a 6 if your register to take the test. You don't have to take it, just register,,,,,,,,,,,his agent must have done it for him,,,,what a dope

Contrary to popular belief you don't get any points just for putting your name on there.

But a 6 is bad. Very bad. On the SAT you get 400 points just for putting your name on the test, so scoring a 6 on the wonderlic I like to say is equivalent to scoring a 500 on the SAT.

ckparrothead said:
Contrary to popular belief you don't get any points just for putting your name on there.

But a 6 is bad. Very bad. On the SAT you get 400 points just for putting your name on the test, so scoring a 6 on the wonderlic I like to say is equivalent to scoring a 500 on the SAT.

Very true. Here's another way to look at it. According to ESPN, Learning Disabled Frank Gore (diagnosed as a teenager) scored a 6 last year.

phinfan27 said:
Is that like filling in your name wrong or something? I think that is terrible isn't it?
No filling out your name doesnt give you any points, but YES a 6 is absolutey pathetic

Do you get marked off for wrong answers or just scored based on right answers?

phinfan27 said:
Do you get marked off for wrong answers or just scored based on right answers?

Scored on right ones

There are 50 questions if you get 40 right you score a 40, 30 right you score a 30

Anyway the NFL has come out and said the test results reported are false, they let him retake it and he got a 16, and plans to take it once more and hopes to score in the mid 20's

Alex22 said:
Scored on right ones

There are 50 questions if you get 40 right you score a 40, 30 right you score a 30

Anyway the NFL has come out and said the test results reported are false, they let him retake it and he got a 16, and plans to take it once more and hopes to score in the mid 20's

3rd time's a charm :rolleyes2

Thats so dumb they let them take it more than once, whats the point.

Alex22 said:
Scored on right ones

I don't know about that. If so, and it's multiple choice, 12 out of 50 (25%) is what would expected if one answered "c" (or "a". "b", or "d") all the way down the page.

SpeedRush99 said:
3rd time's a charm :rolleyes2

Thats so dumb they let them take it more than once, whats the point.

I agree you should only take it once and thats it.

How can you take it more than once? Shouldn't he have been prepared the first time? Everyone knows you have to take that test at the combine, he should have been prepared

It's getting 6 right out of 50 questions, where the first question is what is the 9th month of the year.

Back
Top Bottom