How bad is a 6 on the wonderlic test? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How bad is a 6 on the wonderlic test?

Young should have been more prepared. If a player can run the 40 more than once, though, why can't he take the Wonderlic test more than once?

ckparrothead said:
Contrary to popular belief you don't get any points just for putting your name on there.

But a 6 is bad. Very bad. On the SAT you get 400 points just for putting your name on the test, so scoring a 6 on the wonderlic I like to say is equivalent to scoring a 500 on the SAT.

200 on the SAT

Flyer22 said:
Young should have been more prepared. If a player can run the 40 more than once, though, why can't he take the Wonderlic test more than once?

Completely different, physical test vs. mental test.

SpeedRush99 said:
Completely different, physical test vs. mental test.
I'm just saying that there are factors that could alter each and warrant a retake. Before I go further, can any player retest or did Young get a special exemption from the NFL? If it's the latter, then I agree that he shouldn't be allowed to retake the test.

16 is still horrible. He could have bubbled in "B" all the way down and I bet 16 of the answers were "B".

Flyer22 said:
I'm just saying that there are factors that could alter each and warrant a retake. Before I go further, can any player retest or did Young get a special exemption from the NFL? If it's the latter, then I agree that he shouldn't be allowed to retake the test.

Not sure.

All the players should get one shot only IMO. If the test is designed to measure compentency than their shouldn't be a need for any second thoughts.

SpeedRush99 said:
Not sure.

All the players should get one shot only IMO. If the test is designed to measure compentency than their shouldn't be a need for any second thoughts.
Thanks anyway, I'll try to look it up. I just didn't want to start a debate and then find out we were in agreement :D

Dolfan4life! said:
I don't know about that. If so, and it's multiple choice, 12 out of 50 (25%) is what would expected if one answered "c" (or "a". "b", or "d") all the way down the page.

trust me I know for a 100000 percent its scored on right anwsers only

He never got a 6 in the first test anyway, why are some still ignoring this?

I'm pretty sure a door knob can't fill out a scantron, so its quite a bit higher.

Here is a link: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5353378 if you scroll down, they have a fake wonderlic type test that you can take and score yourself on. I'm sure we can do better then 6....and if not, who cares!!!! we're not trying to QB in the NFL....but it's fun to take anyway!!!

daniel3 said:
He never got a 6 in the first test anyway, why are some still ignoring this?

Not according to ESPN, they said the 16 was the 2nd time around.

Back
Top Bottom