How bout' them Hawkeyes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How bout' them Hawkeyes

Iowa choked big time this year. they had a chance to win the Big 10 and be the number 3 team in the NCAA if you ask me. They are a mediocre football team who failed this season just like the Vols and Gators. Didn't live up to the hype and are very disappointing.

Iowa had Mistakes they should of beat Michigan and northwestern and should of went 9-2 and went to a better bowl and play Auburn or someone better

Packer Fan said:
Iowa had Mistakes they should of beat Michigan and northwestern and should of went 9-2 and went to a better bowl and play Auburn or someone better

Miami had a few mistakes too, or else they could of went to the biggest bowl game :rolleyes:

if Iowa wouldn't of choked and lost to Iowa state they could have went to the Rose bowl

Packer Fan said:

Shoulda, coulda, woulda............

Packer Fan said:
if Iowa wouldn't of choked and lost to Iowa state they could have went to the Rose bowl

And except for those other 3 losses right?

Packer Fan said:
Iowa went 10-3 and still took out Florida by 20 points 37-17

Keep living in the past bro. This is a different team.

but they sucked then...Nathan Chandler sucks compared to Drew Tate

I'm saying that the Hawkeyes will make Florida go home with a loss and again Chris Leak will wish he took Iowa

Packer Fan said:
but they sucked then...Nathan Chandler sucks compared to Drew Tate

I'm saying that the Hawkeyes will make Florida go home with a loss and again Chris Leak will wish he took Iowa

:lol: Chandler didn't do much, it was all Fred Russell. Leak made the right decision. He was a true freshman with only a hand full of starts under his belt when he played that game under a mediocre coach. That game has no bearing whatsoever on this year's game. New players, new system,MUCH better coaching staff, and MUCH better defense!

true I actually heard Chandler was on the bills

ok I have nothing more to say except Iowa is going to win

Back
Top Bottom