how did you guys get J. Taylor? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how did you guys get J. Taylor?

zevo

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Just curious! If there was a gun to my head and I was forced to name a favorite dolphin player I would have to say j. Taylor!

Originally posted by Dol-Fan Dupree
why would there be a gun to your head?

If this were the smack forum....

I'd say there would have to be many, many reasons for that...

but this isn't...so I won't.

:evil:

Originally posted by 13isgr81
somebody has a mancrush...

LMAO. Well, JT is a very sexy man.......

For those that do not realize it was a joke, as there will inevitably be atleast one, it was a joke.......

Originally posted by booyeah_

Mancrush? WTF?:confused:

I'll take care of this one. Man is a word used to describe the male in the species Homo sapien. Crush is a word used to describe a condition where one member of the human species has a desire to sexually reproduce with another member of the human species. When you put these two words are put together, it means that a person wants to sexually reproduce with a male member of the human race. Its really quite simple when you break the word down........

Now before you wish harm upon me booyeah_, I was only joking. Its all in good fun........

Originally posted by Bazinet37

I'll take care of this one. Man is a word used to describe the male in the species Homo sapien. Crush is a word used to describe a condition where one member of the human species has a desire to sexually reproduce with another member of the human species. When you put these two words are put together, it means that a person wants to sexually reproduce with a male member of the human race. Its really quite simple when you break the word down........

Now before you wish harm upon me booyeah_, I was only joking. Its all in good fun........

:mad:

So that means you are wishing harm upon me then? My bad. I tend to be very sarcastic when I'm bored. No work today. No class or workouts. I actually have had nothing to do all day. This sucks.......

Man, a guy can't get a break on this board.
Taylor was a tweener in '97, many thought he was too small for DE but never played LB. A lot of mocks had him going late 1st round to a 3-4 team(Pittsburgh was a common choice)He ended up sliding into the 3rd round where JJ took him, around 75 or so. He's started since Day 1.
Mel Kiper even said that he wouldn't have been surprised had someone taken him in Round 1 because Taylor owned the Senior Bowl, but he was projected as OLB in a 3-4. The rest is history.

Originally posted by Bazinet37
So that means you are wishing harm upon me then? My bad. I tend to be very sarcastic when I'm bored. No work today. No class or workouts. I actually have had nothing to do all day. This sucks.......

no ham-wishing, just scowling you. I know you were j/k.

thanks guys! Was just curious, cuz at first i thought he went undrafted but wasnt sure!

I am a bills fan so thats why there would have to be a gun to my head to name a favorite dolphin player!

Ok sweetie, we'll let Jason know you care! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom