how did you guys get J. Taylor? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how did you guys get J. Taylor?

Originally posted by Bazinet37

LMAO. Well, JT is a very sexy man.......

I'm a girl, I can say it. He is (besides being the best DE IMO) one sexy mofo! :D
<------------- See avatar :tongue:

Is he now? So the plan to get women is to become a JT look-a-like? Got it......

Originally posted by zevo
Just curious! If there was a gun to my head and I was forced to name a favorite dolphin player I would have to say j. Taylor!

Just Curious! How did you become a Bills fan???...oh wait you mustve had a gun to your head....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps Zevo secretly wants Jason Taylor's gun to his head...if you know what I mean...I really don't want to have Bazinet have to explain it... :lol:

This along with Zach, Madison and Surtain is JJ's legacy as Dolphion Coach. He built one hell of a defense.

Zevo welcome to the board, but please be careful on how you poise you questions, see what you've started..somethings I think these guys need to get off the board and go take care of some business. They are just too wild.:D

Taylor was a tweener in '97, many thought he was too small for DE but never played LB. A lot of mocks had him going late 1st round to a 3-4 team(Pittsburgh was a common choice)He ended up sliding into the 3rd round where JJ took him, around 75 or so. He's started since Day 1.
Mel Kiper even said that he wouldn't have been surprised had someone taken him in Round 1 because Taylor owned the Senior Bowl, but he was projected as OLB in a 3-4. The rest is history.

No one mentioned that he came from the university of Akron. I had to give props to the MAC. I am from Toledo , Ohio which has dominated the conference along with Marshall. The MAC is getting better and better every year, always beating at least one powerhouse in the BIG TEN. Baltimores 2nd string RB came from TOLEDO and their WR Carl FOrd was drafted by greenbay this year in the 7th. He is small but very very fast and could end up returning kicks . Miami brought him in for a workout and I was hoping they might give him a shot. He ran a 4.3 40. Also , watch out for Toledo's QB Brain Jones this year. As well as Ben Roesling- somethin(no idea how to spell it) from Miami ,OH. He will be an NFL QB next year. UCF also joined the MAC last year and they will be producing some talent also. Even though they talked alot of $hit last year about how they would run through the conference on their way to a major conference . They got pounded by Marshall and Toledo . Anyways , enough babbling about college, GO DOLPHINS!

Originally posted by Bazinet37
Is he now? So the plan to get women is to become a JT look-a-like? Got it......

Well he does have a funny shaped head but a beautiful smile and the body is....well......OOOOOOOOOOFAH!!!!!!!

Well remember boys, at one time all the women thought that Vin Diesel was a hot babe. Turned out he was a "non-heterosexual". And then amazingly women started saying he was just some guy.

My point? If you're wanting to give women what they want, then prepare to make changes every day. :D lol

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Zevo welcome to the board, but please be careful on how you poise you questions, see what you've started..somethings I think these guys need to get off the board and go take care of some business. They are just too wild.:D

I see that LOL! I will be careful now! :)

Originally posted by Samphin
Perhaps Zevo secretly wants Jason Taylor's gun to his head...if you know what I mean...I really don't want to have Bazinet have to explain it... :lol:

:rofl: That doesn't need to be explained. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
just out of curiousity.. why did taylor go so low? what where the knocks on him? too light, tweener? i dont ever remember hearing his name before miami drafted him.

turned out to be a great pick up.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the basic knock on him was that he was "too tall and skinny to be an effective starter in the NFL"...

Back
Top Bottom