How do these teams do it? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do these teams do it?

FIREMEDIC822 said:
So what does Philidelphia do with TO. Fine him, ignore him or trade him. They obviously cant give into his demands or can they? Is a superstar above the law when it comes to holding out and running your mouth every year? If they trade him do you think any team would take another shot at him and at what price? I say they ignore him and force his hand to show or sit out. A guy with an ego like his wont sit at home and let his team do it without him.

After what he said about 5, I don't think they'll give him another penny. McNabb is "the guy" on that team. He strapped that offense on his back the past couple of years and carried them to the championship game 3 years in a row. They were winners before he got there and will continue to win when he's gone. McNabb seems to get along with all the coaches, the media and teammates. If they give TO what he wants, it would be detrimental to the morale of the team and a slap to the face of McNabb. I don't see him playing this year.

id shop him to a team that will redo his deal...

send him to oakland for jerry porter... moss and TO could al davis resist that possibility?

I like TO, I really do but sometimes he can be such an a$$.

Back
Top Bottom