How do you become a mod or admin.? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do you become a mod or admin.?

I still think you should of sold them to that tabloid for $1.5 million.

byroan said:
I still think you should of sold them to that tabloid for $1.5 million.

I've seen 'em. Believe me, they were not that impressive

Muck in tights....ewwwww :lol:

FinFan082384 said:
How do you become a mod or admin.?
1. Mods are chosen from members who have shown a pattern of thoughtful posting and have proven their dedication to the board by helping other members and by offering significant contributions.

2. Admins are the members who have the filled all of the qualifications of Mods and who have a through knowledge of vBulletinboard and Joomla platforms as well as server-side operations.

cnc66 said:
morning Mary...are you back jhome?

Morning Marty. No I never made it all the way down there. :boohoo: Car broke down about 5 minutes from Washington DC. Had to have it towed back to Jersey and rent a car to drive back.

njfinfan said:
Morning Marty. No I never made it all the way down there. :boohoo: Car broke down about 5 minutes from Washington DC. Had to have it towed back to Jersey and rent a car to drive back.

I'm so sorry Mary it was even more stressful... prayers to you and yours.

Mindwarp said:
or have dirty pictures.

Still can't get that thought out of my head of you in that Seminole gear with Renegade. :barf:
Talk about retina burn. :nono:

Reverend Fin said:
Still can't get that thought out of my head of you in that Seminole gear with Renegade. :barf:
Talk about retina burn. :nono:

I see you are a fast learner.You are well on your way to becoming a Mod.:wink:

You have an Ice Cold 12 pack of Sammy Adams Light at Fin Fan In Cali's door on game day, and I will see what I can do bro.:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
You have an Ice Cold 12 pack of Sammy Adams Light at Fin Fan In Cali's door on game day, and I will see what I can do bro.:wink:

got a ticket in the mail today John...thank very, very much, I showed it to Jan after Church this morning... she was excited, as I told her it was not a sure thing. ......we WILL have a good time!

cnc66 said:
got a ticket in the mail today John...thank very, very much, I showed it to Jan after Church this morning... she was excited, as I told her it was not a sure thing. ......we WILL have a good time!
Good to know bro. Yes we will have a blast!

Back
Top Bottom