How does Ronnie Brown stack up in the 2006 Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How does Ronnie Brown stack up in the 2006 Draft

In order to get an accurate and knowlegdable guess, you would have to wait until after the combine. His stock really skyrocketed from his workouts and combine. At this time last year he was projected middle first round.

If Ronnie Brown were moved to LB at Auburn, gained 20lbs, grew a mullet, and used 6 years of eligibility, where would he go in the 2007 Draft?

infiltrateib said:
If Ronnie Brown were moved to LB at Auburn, gained 20lbs, grew a mullet, and used 6 years of eligibility, where would he go in the 2007 Draft?

A mullet :goof:

good one :sidelol:

Seriously- just trying to figure out if we paid good value for Ronnie.

infiltrateib said:

my guess is un-drafted

Bobby Humphrey said:
my guess is un-drafted

Yeah I was thinking middle of the second day, but undrafted would not surprise me at all.

I think D.William is the best pure runner in the daft. Had he comeout last year. He would have been the No. 1 rb taken.

Could say the say the same thing about Cutler.

Bush vs Williams? Bush has better all-around skills. He gets the nod.

I think Ronnie would still be top 5 but with the quality at the QB position this year I think Alex Smith would be lucky to go in the 1st round. Smith was smart to come out when he did.

I agree Smith was lucky to get drafted 1st overall cause if Matt L. would have came out last year he would have been a lock at 1st overall to SF. My guess would be that Saban had Ronnie higher then Edwards on his board since he did pick him ahead of Ewards, but he did have Smith up there as well.

Therefore, I am glad Matt L. did not come out last year cause we would have had a 50/50 shot at least of picking Smith. Although I am not giving up on Smith at being a decent to solid QB like alot of folks around here are, I just feel Ronny will be a better RB then Smith a QB.

Uhh that said, Where would Ronny go this year in the draft..... uhhhh

:confused2

Go Phins !

NorFlaFin said:
I think D.William is the best pure runner in the daft. Had he comeout last year. He would have been the No. 1 rb taken.

Could say the say the same thing about Cutler.

Bush vs Williams? Bush has better all-around skills. He gets the nod.

Caddy was "the best pure runner" in last year's draft and we didn't take him. D'angelo should be a good back, but he is not the back that Caddy is/was so what makes you think we would have taken him over Ronnie?

You guys forget to realize RB was the fastest, the quickest, one of the biggest, and had the best hands of all running backs in the draft - a draft that had some studs rb's at the top. Bush is faster and quicker than Ronnie, but can he run inside in the NFL? He couldn't even do it in college.

Back
Top Bottom