How exactly are we going to trade up for Jay Cutler? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How exactly are we going to trade up for Jay Cutler?

Dmarino110

Starter
Reaction score
I dont whant to hear that we will trade RW for a first because :tantrum:NO ONE WILL GIVE A FIRST FOR HIM. :tantrum:

:confused:So in all honesty I would like to know how we could possibly land Jay Cutler!:confused:

Dmarino110 said:
I dont whant to hear that we will trade RW for a first because :tantrum:NO ONE WILL GIVE A FIRST FOR HIM. :tantrum:

:confused:So in all honesty I would like to know how we could possibly land Jay Cutler!:confused:

I think a package that include Marty Booker to either the Packers, Niners would probably land us cutler

SabanEra84 said:
I think a package that include Marty Booker to either the Packers, Niners would probably land us cutler

I would agree with you if we were playing Madden. But not in the NFL. I know that you said that it would be a package but if Booker is the center-piece of the package, I don't think it's going to happen.

you ppl are crazy. heres a guy that most people werent sure wed even pick at 17, and now you want to give up Ricky and Sam Madison to get him? Wed be better off with MIchael Huff in the first round. He would immediately make this team better. Cutler would mean rebuilding this year, or hed just sit on the bench all year. Put it like this, if we had to stick Cutler in down the line in the season, that would mean the season was already going downhill. So unless Cutler would come in and start right away he doesnt awnswer our qb problem this year. Getting Cutler would mean Gus starting again. Wed be much better off to Try to get Steve Mcnair, keep LEmon at backup, and draft Omar Jacobs to develope.

The #16 pick is valued @1000 ponits, lets say we need to move to the tenth pick which is valued @ 1350 we could trade our #16 pick plus our #48 pick which is valued @420 that is a total of 1420 points and should be enough. So all it would cost is surrendering our 2nd round pick and swapping our first.

If Cutler is the man and he is there @10 I say it is worth a second round pick to get a QB that can give us ten years of stability at the position.

Who said that we're trading up for Cutler anyway? Saban? I really doubt he'd say that......guys, april is right around the corner....just take it easy....but I know that we need to have something to talk about.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom