how good could we be if.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how good could we be if....

uhmmm first post here :D , i doubt we can get to the SB this year:( , but i definitely think we will be around 8-10 victories:wink:

All of you phin fans saying we'll make the playoffsare going to get your hopes up. Expect the worst, it feels so much better when you surpass that.

Whitedolphin54 said:
I think with new coaches, players etc that an 8-8 record would be commendable--i would then expect us to go on into the playoffs the following year----But--what if--we end up with a losing record--will Saban be the pits then ,just like Wanny was--what do you think guy's

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. I doubt Saban will be in the pits if we have a losing record this year. He's gonna need some time (at least 1 season) to really evaluate this team, his coaching staff, the stars and the tarot cards before he can make a strong run at the Super Bowl. I had no confidence in Wanny when he was promoted. (Remember the Bears?) But Saban is a winner, and he will turn this team and give us back a franchise that we can all once again be proud of!

Some of your ifs will happen, and some won't. Overall, let's hope for a 500 season, and improvement in places like the O-line, QB situations during the season. A non-washout season will be nice at this point, then hopefully more improvement in the next couple of years as Saban turns over the roster / salary situation as he sees fit.

finsmx said:
uhmmm first post here :D , i doubt we can get to the SB this year:( , but i definitely think we will be around 8-10 victories:wink:
:welcome: to FinHeaven man! :rawk: I'm thinking we'll be somewhere in the range of 7-9 wins, but if we reach 10... I think we will make playoffs this time unlike 2003.

thewicked1isher said:
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. I doubt Saban will be in the pits if we have a losing record this year. He's gonna need some time (at least 1 season) to really evaluate this team, his coaching staff, the stars and the tarot cards before he can make a strong run at the Super Bowl. I had no confidence in Wanny when he was promoted. (Remember the Bears?) But Saban is a winner, and he will turn this team and give us back a franchise that we can all once again be proud of!

I think that is the difference--saban coming from a winning FSU, and Wanny---well,coming from the Bears :confused:

Back
Top Bottom