How Good Do You Want To Be? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Good Do You Want To Be?

Sounds like a great book, I'm thinking maybe I'll get it. Did he actually write it or was it a "ghost writer" type of thing?

painnotpleasure said:
Sounds like a great book, I'm thinking maybe I'll get it. Did he actually write it or was it a "ghost writer" type of thing?

The book says it is by Nick Saban with Brian Curtis and Foreword by Bill Belichick. I'm assuming it was all written by Saban and that Curtis just helped him with editing and adding small things to make the book flow better.

PhinYZIR13 said:
The book says it is by Nick Saban with Brian Curtis and Foreword by Bill Belichick. I'm assuming it was all written by Saban and that Curtis just helped him with editing and adding small things to make the book flow better.
Nice. I'm definitely going to get it, can't wait to read what Saban has to say. Maybe this book will INSPIRE me. :cooldude:

It's been an excellent read. I'm about half way through. If you don't get inspired by this book or excited knowing, this is our new head coach and how this guy grows on people and more importantly "team members" than you must be dead.

Back
Top Bottom