How Good Was Kohu In Year 1? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Good Was Kohu In Year 1?

KK is a great find and can be a foundational piece of our defensive future. While I am extremely excited about Ramsey and X this year, I would still draft a DB (G. Williams from Syracuse) in the 3rd round after trading down our 51 pick and getting 2 more mid/late rounders.

If we managed to do that, our backfield could really set for the next 5 years.
OT and TE are the bigger needs but BPA is the right approach.

OT and TE are the bigger needs but BPA is the right approach.
I agree about the immediate need for this season (OT/TE). Who are your top candidates at those positions that we have a serious chance of drafting?

I agree about the immediate need for this season (OT/TE). Who are your top candidates at those positions that we have a serious chance of drafting?
There are a few if we are factoring in moving around.

He did, but some of those calls a veteran would get the benefit of doubt. Not saying it was bad calls, just that rookies are going to draw laundry when it's close.
Dont you dare talk about Sauce Gardener like that!

At some point before TC I’m gonna start a thread about how good I think this defense could be in 2023. He’s a big part.

The thing that impressed me most with Kader, was his tackling. I think he was by far our best open field tackler last season. He's definitely got some dog in him.
Agreed. IMO he was not best at slot, but rather best at boundary CB. He showed an incredible ability to set the edge and make tackles from the corner. That's vitally important in a Fangio scheme. I'm not sure how they'll use Ramsey. My guess is that it will vary game to game. Ramsey's greatest strength is that you can move him all over the field. I think my approach would be to play X as one boundary CB and then have Ramsey and Kohou move around depending on whom we wanted to erase on whichever offense we're playing that week. Ramsey would be my eraser and Kohou would play the other CB position. I'd have Needham as my NB and Trill as my my next boundary CB back-up.

Back
Top Bottom