How Is Ricky Gonna Like Havin Mueller Here | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Is Ricky Gonna Like Havin Mueller Here

Hopefully, RopeWeed will hate it, the deal to bring him in falls through, and Saban fires Mueller. That'd be a great turn of events.

Losman7 said:
--

They already have Lamont Jordan

lol what a superstar i wonder how many pro bowls he'll go to its like saying bills dont need payton manning they got lossman :lol:

ChambersNBoston said:
uhhh...who cares...hope he trades ricky for two first round picks to some sucker team out there.

Couldn't have said it any better myself. :goof:

Who cares how Ricky feels. I'm all for the idea of Mueller trading Ricky. The problem is, that even if Ricky has a great year, I still can't see his trade value being very high. Maybe a 3rd rounder. Who wants to invest a lot in an idiot like Ricky? The Raiders already have L.Jordan

I personally don't care what Ricky thinks...if he doesn't like it, he can head off into the sunset.

It's a moot point, Mueller and Ricky dont really have to deal with one another, at least directly.

Calgaryfin said:
I thought the Saints were happy to see Ricky go. How are both sides gonna take to this move? :confused:

IF he comes back, I hope he finds it very uncomfortable with Mueller...tho, I doubt it would. RW troubles in NO were a mixture of high expectations from the fans and himself coupled with poor coaching of the team in general (IMHO).

Agua said:
Hopefully, RopeWeed will hate it, the deal to bring him in falls through, and Saban fires Mueller. That'd be a great turn of events.

LMAO. Tell us how ya really feel, Aqua.

Back
Top Bottom