How Is Ricky Gonna Like Havin Mueller Here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Is Ricky Gonna Like Havin Mueller Here

ChambersNBoston

Dan Marino is a God
Reaction score
uhhh...who cares...hope he trades ricky for two first round picks to some sucker team out there.

MelbournePhin

Starter
Reaction score
ChambersNBoston said:
uhhh...who cares...hope he trades ricky for two first round picks to some sucker team out there.

tough sell :) im not sure if any GMs have undergone lobodamies (sp) lately

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
I just dont want to see Ricky in a dress like he was standing next to Mike Ditka.
:lol:

A Wing Pilot

Section:445 Row:19 Seat:1&2
Reaction score
I don't think that randy will spend to much time on the sideline as thats not his job

gonick1

Starter
Reaction score
Ricky aint gonna be here that long, hims agoin 2 da raiders, and good ridance cuz AL Davis is the only person seanile enough 2 give up any value 4 him.

Losman7

Greater of 2 Evils.
Reaction score
gonick1 said:
Ricky aint gonna be here that long, hims agoin 2 da raiders, and good ridance cuz AL Davis is the only person seanile enough 2 give up any value 4 him.
--

They already have Lamont Jordan

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
first of all Ricky didn't come back yet, yes all speculation says that he will but he didn't come back yet. I think Ricky will be traded to the Raiders, Norv Turner wants Ricky for some reason and having Lamant Jordon is not going to change that

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Losman7 said:
--

They already have Lamont Jordan

True, but they dont know if he can carry the whole load for them. I also dont believe that they have other RB's that can stay healthy.

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Calgaryfin said:
I thought the Saints were happy to see Ricky go. How are both sides gonna take to this move? :confused:

Mueller couldnt care less probobly he traded them for the better part of the saints organization...now he will work with ricky for the better part of the dolphins organization

finmann

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
These guys don't really have to come into much contact with each other so it really won't be that bad.....as far as how Ricky feels or if he would like it......probably not but then again he is so screwed up he might give him a kiss when he sees him.

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
if we got 1 1st for him that would be a miracle

Top Bottom