How long do you see Seau staying in Miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How long do you see Seau staying in Miami?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If we dont make the playoff this year, will he strap it up for another season?

I believe he'll nut up for at least one more season - probably 2 - regardless of how we finish this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
If we make the playoffs, or make a close run for the playoffs he will probably stay. If we don't win it all by next year, I see him leaving.

Man I hope hes here for a couple more years, Although he may not be like the younger Seau, he still definelty has got it in him.

Seau will play next year.. I'm certain of that.. The problem is in the 2005 off-season.. Miami already has Morlon Greenwood learning alot from Seau in how to attack the offense and not wait for the ball carrier to fall on his lap and Miami also has Eddie Moore and Jenkins.. These guys willl be Miami future and that future will probably start in 2005..

Thats the way I see it.. Without a doubt, his presence here was very much needed for the youngsters..

An old one. Eddie Moore is the future at Seau's spot.

I've really been impressed by Morlon. I think Seau has done a damned good job teaching him.

He's been playing alot better. He has had some nice tackles this season, too. He took down Heap seemingly without using his body, and got Jamal once 1v1 pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said that. I said Jenkins is an old rookie.

Originally posted by jasmine34
Eddie Moore is NOT 27. Coery Jenkins is 27.

Didn't see where someone said he was? :confused:

Seau willl be back next year for sure. They will extend his contract to make it more cap friendly. He'll be back.

The big question is Greenwood. Will he be back next year?? He is a free agent and Eddie Moore will essentially be a rookie coming off a bad broken foot. The FO wanted to be able to make a decision between the two (or keep both). Now their hand could be forced.

BTW - Greenwood led the team in tackles again yesterday with 11. :)

Back
Top Bottom