how long will seau last? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how long will seau last?

superphin

don't go clown shoes on us
Club Member
Reaction score
i'm wonderin how many productive years he has left.what do you guys think?do you think that if we dont win the superbowl he'll retire?it would be nice if he has atleast 2 pro bowl years left in him.:cool:

pro bowl year or not this year, he is still better than Rodgers...

I think he feels hes in a Ray Bourque-like situation...

(in reference to the Bruin's Defensemen, who left Boston to Join the Avs for just 1 season, and he won his only cup)

Hopefully this team is as dominant this year as the Avs were in hockey that year

I am referring to hockey too much, maybe its caused i watched game 7 tonight, so much for the underdog taking it....

3 years...he has said it himself. Unless he gets injured of course.

haha Leave it up to the Bills fans to post the psuedo "intelligent" posts. Congrats boys, you made the "A" listing yet again. :D :lol:

I agree with 3 years. I look at Seau's situation as being similar to Rod Woodson. When Woodson left Pittsburgh he was coming back from an injury. Everyone basically wrote him off. He signs with the Raiders and a few years later he's one of the top 5 safeties in the league. Seau has 3 Pro Bowl years left in him.

Seau's track record over the past few years does not bode well for staying healthy 2 or 3 more seasons.

Seau has missed all of 3 games in 3 years. It really isnt that bad. Expect a couple years of play at a high level.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
3 full games..........his injury problems have meant limited playing time in many games.

Hey Clump, you're forgetting that he won't be playing every down anyway ;).

At his level of conditioning, and with no chronic injuries, he should last several more years at a good level of performance.

If he has 3 great plays a game that's fine by me...........one sack for a 20 yard loss...........one pick for a TD.........one goal line stance preventing their attempt at a TD............and I will be thrilled...........We still have a LOT of other great players on this D and it's going to be an awesome season..........:)

Back
Top Bottom