How many INT will Newton throw | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many INT will Newton throw

Will Newton struggle or thrive against the great Dolphins defense

• Struggle

• Thrive

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gonzo, both sides have to play on the torn up field, you are quite correct. I was just bringing out that it was a factor, not that it gave either side an advantage. Without a great first step Wake is just another guy.

National TV game? Check
Mobile QB? Check
If Tyrod Taylor gave us fits, and Kap thrived against us, I don't see Cam struggling.

Newton throws a pick, and fumbles- But rushes for 120 yards in a 27 to 12 win. Hope I'm wrong.
Dont forget the beat down Thad Lewis put on the Fins a couple years back when the Buffalo starter went down.

Thaddeus Cowan Lewis is an American football quarterback who is currently a free agent.
I believe Miami should give him a call because they have seen the guy play.

It kinda does, because they dont have the speed to get behind our secondary.

Wowwww.... Have you seen any games in 2017? Have you seen Howard in coverage? Speed doesn't killl our secondary, a real game plan to exploit our weaknesses does.

Wowwww.... Have you seen any games in 2017? Have you seen Howard in coverage? Speed doesn't killl our secondary, a real game plan to exploit our weaknesses does.
Seriously?

I think you should ask youself that question.

We dont get beat deep often. We give up underneath yards by design.

I dont think you guys know what you are watching.

Ask Amari Cooper and Julio Jones how bad Howard sucks.....

Last edited:
Ask Amari Cooper and Julio Jones how bad Howard sucks.....

You don't believe in stats??? Like when a QB throws 10 times in Howard's direction and 9 of them are completed passes and that one incomplete pass is a drop by the WR or an inaccurate throw by the QB.

You don't believe in stats??? Like when a QB throws 10 times in Howard's direction and 9 of them are completed passes and that one incomplete pass is a drop by the WR or an inaccurate throw by the QB.

You are regurgitating that PFF garbage.

The completions are a result of our scheme which had corners giving WRs big cushions to prevent getting burned deep.

I'd rather let Howard give up 10 completions for 90 yards and no touchdowns than going 2 for 10 with 120 yards and 2 touchdowns.

That is the "bend but dont break" philosophy on D. Burke and Gase are playing to win the game, and I cant argue with that philosophy.

You can believe what you want to believe, but Howard doesnt suck, In fact, he's pretty damn good.

You are regurgitating that PFF garbage.

The completions are a result of our scheme which had corners giving WRs big cushions to prevent getting burned deep.

I'd rather let Howard give up 10 completions for 90 yards and no touchdowns than going 2 for 10 with 120 yards and 2 touchdowns.

That is the "bend but dont break" philosophy on D. Burke and Gase are playing to win the game, and I cant argue with that philosophy.

You can believe what you want to believe, but Howard doesnt suck, In fact, he's pretty damn good.
Stop reading PFF. They can't even tell the difference between zone or man because they don't use ALL 22.

The panthers are overrated and we always seem to bounce back after a bad loss and play up to our competition. Dolphins 16 Panthers 13
How do you explain our performance against the Raiders after getting a butt whooping by the Ravens?

How do you explain our performance against the Raiders after getting a butt whooping by the Ravens?
I chalk that up as the Ravens, Raiders, and Dolphins all below average, non playoff contenders. Inconsistencies week to week both good and bad as expected.

Back
Top Bottom