How Many More Games Do The Phins Win? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Many More Games Do The Phins Win?

Still say 8-8. This was a game I kinda figured they’d lose. No matter how bad that Packers team is they still have Rodgers behind Center. This team usually shits the bed against top tier QBs.

Gase needs to be careful. A couple more lopsided losses this year could make his seat very warm. Bowles is all but gone after that beat down today.

I almost bet the 6.5 spread before the season. At the time I was excited about tge season. At this point 7 wins isnt likely after starting 3-0

Doesn’t matter. It’s another irrelevant season for the Dolphins.

Can’t believe how far this team has fallen. Super Bowls in the 70s and 80s, making the playoffs 70% of the time in the 90s (would have been 80% but for Marino’s injury), 6 straight playoff appearances stretching from the late 90s into 2001. Since then, one division title and two playoff berths, no wins just two beatdowns. And so many wasted years. Like this one.

I don’t know what happens the rest of the year, except that this team is going nowhere. And I don’t know what happens to Gase, but I certainly wouldn’t be shocked if he has a really bad season next year when no excuse will suffice to save him. Happened to Wanny, Sparano, and Philbin. Maybe Gase is better than they are, but that doesn’t mean it couldn’t happen to him.

I'm going with a very mediocre 8-8. The end may be near. I wonder how long it will take before Gase loses the team, either by confidence in him or Gase sticking with "His guys", like Burke and Osweileer, showing friendship over sound decisions.
The season will be the fault of injuries. Maybe rightly so, but regardless the excuse, we aren't winning.
So I just wait and see, I can't boldly predict anything with this team.

I said a few days ago that the two Bills games were a lock, but they seem to have stumbled upon something with Barkley and they've still got McCoy and a pretty good D. It all really depends on our injury list which is crippling, there is no franchise close to the decimation we have right now. If we can get some of those guys back soon, we could get 3 or 4 more wins. Bills twice, Jags and Indy are our best and possibly only shots. Right now I'm going with 6-10, think the ceiling though for this team is probably 8-8, and that's with whomever we have under center, none of them will elevate this team to a winning record.

I think I wait until after the bye. Players got two weeks to regenerate and maybe get some of the nagging injuries out of the way. Since some of the players will be off and gone for a couple days coaches may look back.

My initial prediction was 8-8 and at this point 4-6. For now I am carefully sticking with 8-8. It may change though in a couple weeks.

I said a few days ago that the two Bills games were a lock, but they seem to have stumbled upon something with Barkley and they've still got McCoy and a pretty good D. It all really depends on our injury list which is crippling, there is no franchise close to the decimation we have right now. If we can get some of those guys back soon, we could get 3 or 4 more wins. Bills twice, Jags and Indy are our best and possibly only shots. Right now I'm going with 6-10, think the ceiling though for this team is probably 8-8, and that's with whomever we have under center, none of them will elevate this team to a winning record.

I actually like Matt Barkley and that Bills coach more than a lot of people, but the only thing they stumbled upon today was a fluke win over an imploding Jets team.

Todd Bowles is going to be fired. You can book that one.

Back
Top Bottom