How Many More Games Do The Phins Win? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Many More Games Do The Phins Win?

The Dolphins have not defeated a non-rookie quarterback on the road in nearly 13 months, since the Atlanta game in mid October last season

I actually like Matt Barkley and that Bills coach more than a lot of people, but the only thing they stumbled upon today was a fluke win over an imploding Jets team.

Todd Bowles is going to be fired. You can book that one.

Will his expression change though when he's fired, that's the big question ? I totally agree, he's on borrowed time, wouldn't be surprised if it happens tomorrow.

Will his expression change though when he's fired, that's the big question ? I totally agree, he's on borrowed time, wouldn't be surprised if it happens tomorrow.
They are in a bye week as well. If they wanted to make a change at coach it should happen today or tomorrow to give the new coach/interim coach a fair chance.

I think they give him until the end of the season. Unless Bowles himself wants to be pink slipped right now.

Todd Bowles did the Jets organization a tremendous favor by opting to start Sam Darnold instead of the veteran Josh McCown or even fighting to start Teddy Bridgewater. He basically opted to throw in the towel on the season to develop a rookie quarterback he will not be around to coach in the future. I have to think that even a loser organization like the Jets is going to do the proper thing and fire him when he wants to be fired.

The better question would be - and I believe the answer would be the same: how many more TDs will we score?

Predicted 8 - 8 in original thread before season which is so easy for this franchise because its who they are but the injuries may keep them a game or 3 under that now which is actually a positive for the future. I dont know that they can win 2 more...1 feels about right (Buffalo at home)

Depends if Tammy comes back or not. Maybe 1 if Brock plays the rest of the season.

when they are out of playoff contention they will probably win 1 or 2 games against teams also out of contention. then Drake will run for 100 yards and will be considered a savour, and next year he will go back to running for 20 yards a game. its automatic.
there will be a call for Gase to remain since now he got his act together.

by the way, this is 2018 nobody wins running the ball.

Sadly probably more than we should. Wins against buffalo twice, and Indy and Jax are all very possible. As bad as our team has been those ones haven't been much better if at all. I see 7-9 wins.

Oh look it's the famous, "How many More Wins" thread on finheaven we see every week. After a loss, it's none because we are the worst team in the history if the NFL and after a win we go thrugh the schedule and try to make a case for all of the remaining games. It's getting old, round and round we go weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'll play anyway, probably 1 - 3. We'll probably split with the Bills losing the most boring game of all time 3 or 6-0 in their place. We'll probably beat Buffalo at home, be competitive vs Indy and Jax and get murdered by Minny and NE. Who knows about NE, we always seem to take them down in Miami but hoody was mighty annoyed by the "struggles in Miami" questions last year so I think he circled this one, as sad as that seems.

If Tennehill come back, 2 more Guaranteed wins, and 3 morw very possible. 7-9 to 10-6

Osweiler stays as the QB, 1 to 2 more wins. Between 6-10 or 7-9

Bring in Fales or another QB, as few as 1 more win, and as much as 3 more wins. 6-10 to 8-8.

Back
Top Bottom