How many of you think we will win the last two games, denver losses both? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many of you think we will win the last two games, denver losses both?

Im with ya..call me a pessimist, but I think im a realist. Theres little chance. Sometimes I think I dont want it to happen, I really dont want Wanny to get any credit for miraculously taking us to the playoffs only for us to get blown out a again. Ill be happy though if he takes us to at least the second round.

well I think we will go 1-1 this last 2 games.. win in buffalo lose at home to the jets.. and I think denver will go 1-1 e

I have faith!!
I have faith in our boys and in the ****tiness of the Bills and Jets.

BUT The Broncos may not lose both to help us. I think the Colts will help us on Sunday, but the Packers game is a wildcard. Depends if the Packers show up.

Also depends if Portis can go for either of these games.

It's possible we don't have to play Indy or Green Bay so, we just have two divison rivals thats all lol!
Go Dolphins! ( or atleast try)

Even if Denver loses both, we will likely lose both as well and it come come into no surprise. I don't believe in this team regardless.

I believe that Miami will win both games. At least that's what I'm rooting for. I believe Denver will lose to Indy. The Green Bay game is a different story. You never know which Packer team will show up on any given Sunday. Kind of like the Phins. For GB to win they must be in a situation where the game truly counts. I believe Miami's chances of making the playoffs comes down to next week.

It is going to happen. I wouldn't call me a homer because I predicted New England to beat us.

Even if we do win the last 2 and get help, this team does not have the consistency to put a run together. Hopefully I'll eat those words but in reality if we back into the playoffs we are cannon fodder.

Originally posted by blingbling2334
It is going to happen. I wouldn't call me a homer because I predicted New England to beat us.

So Miami's automatically in if that happens

Originally posted by Sherif

So Miami's automatically in if that happens

If Miami beats NYJ and Buffalo and Denver loses to GBP and Indy, they're in. I don't see why that can't happen. GBP @ Lambeau in December with Favre? Indy at a high point while Denver is hurting without Portis.

Back
Top Bottom