How many of you think we will win the last two games, denver losses both? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many of you think we will win the last two games, denver losses both?

Originally posted by blingbling2334

If Miami beats NYJ and Buffalo and Denver loses to GBP and Indy, they're in. I don't see why that can't happen. GBP @ Lambeau in December with Favre? Indy at a high point while Denver is hurting without Portis.

There's a chance. But it's four games you want to go your way. The odds are higher than 25% but lower than 50%. I'd say 35-40%. Lay out 10 cards on the capet look at one and turn them all over and mix them up and you get 3-4 chances to pick that one card.

Forgive me for attacking the poster, but JUNIORSEAU55 you are an attention ho. You have more than clearly demonstrated that your position of giving up on the team numerous times, there are a bunch of these threads, but they're all the same one, just worded differently. Good thing it's a free country that has freedom of speech.

Originally posted by phinfan34
I think Buffalo is going to hand us our asses.

thats right...
i believe miami's gonna get whooped in buffalo, ending all their chances for the playoffs.
but i think they will show up when they come back here and destroy the jets, once again teasing dolphins fans like they did in dallas.

Originally posted by !PapaCrunk!
Forgive me for attacking the poster, but JUNIORSEAU55 you are an attention ho. You have more than clearly demonstrated that your position of giving up on the team numerous times, there are a bunch of these threads, but they're all the same one, just worded differently. Good thing it's a free country that has freedom of speech.

well.. ive been reading his posts too. and yeah hes been giving up on the team, but just about everything hes ever said about this team has come true.. the bash the mad for being right..

and whats this that randy mcmichael said?? 'the fans are jealous'
if he said that, than he is one stupid ***hole.. i think people forget that the dolphins arent in the 'football' business.. but they are in the ENTERTAINMENT business.. thats right. people pay good money to watch them PERFORM. we are their customers. and the customers can be fans watching in the stadium, home, or buying their significantly overpriced merchandise. advertisers also pay for airtime during their games. the dolphins performance on the field and the outcome of thier season is their product.. and why cant we get pissed off if they lose?? if you go to walmart and buy a toaster, only to get home and realize it doesnt work... what do you do?? you return it, and get your money back or exchange it for one that works.. well we cant do that with the dolphins. we are stuck with the product they hyped up so much and invested our money and time in, only to get screwed. and in the end, they still make their money and live the good life, while we are stuck with another gimmick of a season. you can tell randy this:
"so randy.. if we are jealous.. than give us our money and time back, otherwise you are just a petty thief."

Originally posted by !PapaCrunk!

I didn't plan on insulting anyone since everyone posted(except you) in the most reasonable matter but I guess that "mentally retarded people" such as yourself need to get a life. I never come in any of your threats to insult you like the sh*tbag that you are. The team has clearly demostrated another late season failure for the past 10 years and I'm not the only one sick of it. There is no need for this, specially since you are only one bashing me.

Originally posted by juniorseau55

I didn't plan on insulting anyone since everyone posted(except you) in the most reasonable matter but I guess that "mentally retarded people" such as yourself need to get a life. I never come in any of your threats to insult you like the sh*tbag that you are. The team has clearly demostrated another late season failure for the past 10 years and I'm not the only one sick of it. There is no need for this, specially since you are only one bashing me.
You're right, I apologize. Sometimes I let things frustrate me as well, and there was no reason for me to have replied like that.

I think it'll be over tonight...

...Bills weren't as bad as the score in MIAMI made it look (the defense we have was on fire and took away several shots at throwing TD's. This game will be much closer and I think we are likely to be on the wrong end of it (just have to look at our cold weather stats).

I'm not hoping for htis scenario, believe me, I want us to win out. This team has given me no reason to believe.

Back
Top Bottom