How many sacks will taylor get | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many sacks will taylor get

les dauphins

jesus of suburbia
Reaction score
I don't think jason has ever had someone as talented as carter play with him how many sacks can he pick up and what's his career high and please no one tell me ogun was better than carter

Kevin Carter's better days were a LONG time ago, he hasn't seen 10 sacks since '02 and in his last 4 years he has 23.5 sacks and has played every game of every season. That's less than 6 sacks a season.

My guess is 12 for the year, pro-bowl. This whole team is going to be better than people think.

At this point Carter is more of a run stopping De but he would be the most talented De Jt ever played across from. IMO Jt will be back to his norm; 15-17 sacks and a ton of hurries, swatted passes, knockdowns etc

nyjunc said:
Kevin Carter's better days were a LONG time ago, he hasn't seen 10 sacks since '02 and in his last 4 years he has 23.5 sacks and has played every game of every season. That's less than 6 sacks a season.

in 02 he played DE...he moved to DT the last two years cause of injurys and his sack total definitely went down but his impact coming from the middle was nice

I say Kevin Carter will get 8 to 12 sacks this year...especially since jt is a force

JT will get 17

Carter I believe will play DT. He will have an impact but I beleive the question is how many sacks will Roth have. He'll be out other end.

Jt: 15-17 sacks and a ton of hurries, swatted passes, knockdowns
Carter: 4.5 sacks
Roth: 6.5 sacks
Holliday: 3.5
Chester: 1
Traylor: 1

I think taylor will have a bounce back year but I wouldn't expect double digit sacks from Carter. Carter has only nhad 1 season of more than 12 sacks and that was last decade.

you mean Ogun isn't as good as his contract, or how he played in Chicago last year :confused:

sarcasm

DE JT: 11.5 maybe 12
DE Holliday: 2 (Backup)
DE Bowens: 5
DE Roth: 1.5 (ROOKIE WILL BE SHARING PLAYING TIME)
DT Carter: 2.5
DT Zgonina: 3
DT Traylor: 0.5 (Backup)

Back
Top Bottom